Drink Packages Anthem

Drinks. Does not say ALCOHOLIC. In all honesty I was referring to Fresh Squeezed OJ because that is my DW and my favorite in the morning and throughout the day. She will have her wine at night. We go through at least 2 gallons together in the AM with our bacon, sausage, french toast, pancakes, potatoes etc. It's our morning ritual together.

Yeah, if you both want the juice and she wants the booze give her the ultimate package (you can go up to the bars and order for her) and get the Replenish for yourself. You won't be able to get booze but you can get the juice, coffee, tea, bottled water, fountain soda and virgin drinks.

That's what you are *supposed* to do.

My wife and I drink like fishes but we don't care for juice (we'd just get screwdrivers instead) so we get 2x premium package. It is booze but no juice.

Thank you! I had no idea of this Replenish Package. If everyone read the beginning I mentioned I have not cruised in years and am not up to date with all the new things offered. I only knew of ALCOHOLIC DRINK PACKAGES as that what was only available many years back. This should clear everything up for all the PC people saying I should be arrested by the cruise police for trying to cheat the system. LOL. It's a cruise for god sake we aren't saving the manatees here.

Edited by bulliondesk

Thank you! I had no idea of this Replenish Package. If everyone read the beginning I mentioned I have not cruised in years and am not up to date with all the new things offered. I only knew of ALCOHOLIC DRINK PACKAGES as that what was only available many years back. This should clear everything up for all the PC people saying I should be arrested by the cruise police for trying to cheat the system. LOL. It's a cruise for god sake we aren't saving the manatees here.

Description of the beverage packages:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Thank you! Are there discounts onboard for Diamond members or is it better to buy now online? A few days out from the cruise. They are 20% now. $53 a person for Ultimate but really its $63 after you add tip or whatever processing BS fee. How much is the Replenish Package?

Thank you! Are there discounts onboard for Diamond members or is it better to buy now online? A few days out from the cruise. They are 20% now. $53 a person for Ultimate but really its $63 after you add tip or whatever processing BS fee. How much is the Replenish Package?

Currently, no C&A member discounts when purchasing a beverage package onbiard. I've seen Replenish from $19 to $22.

There are 5 packages:

Refreshment - Only Soda

Replenish - Soda, Bottled Water, Fresh Juice, Premium Coffee/Tea

Select - Beer, Wine, Soda

Premium - Beer, Wine, Cocktails, Soda, Bottled Water

Ultimate - Beer, Wine, Cocktails, Soda, Bottled Water, Fresh Juice, Premium Coffee/Tea

What bottled water am I able to get with the Ultimate? It's says no Evian. I couldn't care less what brand it is as long as I can actually get bottled water. Am I able to take the bottles water off the ship? Can I get a bunch to bring to the beaches etc? Yes I know.. I will get one at a time.. And then get back in line over and over. ;)

Edited by bulliondesk

What bottled water am I able to get with the Ultimate? It's says no Evian. I couldn't care less what brand it is as long as I can actually get bottled water. Am I able to take the bottles water off the ship? Can I get a bunch to bring to the beaches etc? Yes I know.. I will get one at a time.. And then get back in line over and over. ;)

Yes you can get bottled water it will be whatever the generic stuff they have on board. In general there is supposed to be a 15 minute time limit between getting drinks. Some people on this board will say it doesn't exist, however when we were on Grandeur some of the bartenders would adhere to that and if the system said your last purchase was less than 15 min they would not give you another beverage. So in your example you would not be able to just go back in line over and over., or get your OJ 10 seconds later. We would get water bottles at different time, like when leaving a bar so we could have them to take with us.

You will get the water you couldn't care less about. You can get two at a time since both cards will be loaded with the correct package. Then you can get two more before you exit the ship near the gang way.

Or you can get flavored water from the machine with your cup they give you.

You keep talking about lines???? There are no lines.

Yes you can get bottled water it will be whatever the generic stuff they have on board. In general there is supposed to be a 15 minute time limit between getting drinks. Some people on this board will say it doesn't exist, however when we were on Grandeur some of the bartenders would adhere to that and if the system said your last purchase was less than 15 min they would not give you another beverage. So in your example you would not be able to just go back in line over and over., or get your OJ 10 seconds later. We would get water bottles at different time, like when leaving a bar so we could have them to take with us.

15 minute is absurd and not fair. Who are they to tell you how long a person is allowed to drink one drink for. Unlimited should mean what it says. If I can drink a bottled water or OJ in one gulp I should be able to get back in line for another. I'm sure if you hand the guys behind the counter a cash tip they will take care of you. But that is not allowed! ;)

You will get the water you couldn't care less about. You can get two at a time since both cards will be loaded with the correct package. Then you can get two more before you exit the ship near the gang way.

Or you can get flavored water from the machine with your cup they give you.

You keep talking about lines???? There are no lines.

At a time means what? Am I able to get a water put it in my bag or on my breakfast table and then go back and get another etc etc? The package is unlimited right? So I should be able to get UNLIMITED drinks for myself.

You can get both still and sparking bottled water with the Ultimate package. The still bottles are 500ml plastic bottle and the sparking are smaller glass (Pellegrino) bottles. You can take them off the ship.

Does anyone know approximate prices for drinks. When on a cruise I like my occasional (maybe 2 a day) frozen cruise drinks. What are those running these days. I havnt been on a cruise in 9 years.

Also what about soda's . I will usually have that at dinner and occasionally pool side. I'm just trying to figure if the packages are worth it for me.

Does anyone know approximate prices for drinks. When on a cruise I like my occasional (maybe 2 a day) frozen cruise drinks. What are those running these days. I havnt been on a cruise in 9 years.

Also what about soda's . I will usually have that at dinner and occasionally pool side. I'm just trying to figure if the packages are worth it for me.

Cocktails around $12. Most beers $6 to $8. Soda around $3.

Thanks

I can't find it. maybe you have to have a cruised book to see the prices

Correct, you must have a cruise booked, because the prices can change sailing to sailing. It's the new Dynamic Pricing model.