NCL winery tour in Santorini

donandphy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think the NCL tour does go to Santos Winery. When I was in Santorini last month we rented a car and drove around the island and stopped at Santos Winery and had dinner in Oia. Lots of photo opportunities along the way. Enjoy your cruise.

I think the NCL tour does go to Santos Winery. When I was in Santorini last month we rented a car and drove around the island and stopped at Santos Winery and had dinner in Oia. Lots of photo opportunities along the way. Enjoy your cruise.

May I ask as to why you think the winery that NCL visit is Santos Winery? I understood that there are a number of wineries on Santorini and NCL decide nearer to each ships docking, which particular winery they will visit. This also depends on how many ships are in port that day and how many passengers have booked for the trip

We stopped at the Santos winery on the way to Oia. This was at 9 am. There was a wine tasting (lots of people) but not much of a tour. Was more interested in taking pictures from the winery than the winery itself. There are lots of wineries in the world but not many places that have views like Santorini.

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff386/mmkbx75/IMG_3336_zps05d03a67.jpg

We stopped at the Santos winery on the way to Oia. This was at 9 am. There was a wine tasting (lots of people) but not much of a tour. Was more interested in taking pictures from the winery than the winery itself. There are lots of wineries in the world but not many places that have views like Santorini.

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff386/mmkbx75/IMG_3336_zps05d03a67.jpg

Was this an NCL tour?