Distilled water

raye70

Do you need to order distilled water ahead of time or on the ship? If ahead, how do you do it? I need it for a CPAP machine.

My husband needs it for his CPAP too. We include distilled water on the request list before the cruise and it's there when we get to our cabin. If we forget, they still manage to get us some before we go to sleep. There are so many people who travel with CPAPs, this is no longer an unusual request.

We include distilled water on the request list before the cruise and it's there when we get to our cabin.

Where is this request list?? On the O website? Or are you talking about emailing O like the last poster suggested?

The reason I ask is that when I sail on Princess, I just go to their website and request it. I'm new to O and many things are done differently than I'm used to.

Where is this request list?? On the O website? Or are you talking about emailing O like the last poster suggested?

The reason I ask is that when I sail on Princess, I just go to their website and request it. I'm new to O and many things are done differently than I'm used to.

My travel agent takes care of this for me as part of the booking. I never book directly with O.

My DH uses a CPAP machine, leave it on the bed by the time you get back it will be plugged with extention cord if required and ready with distilled water at your bedside. Not unusual and room steward will see to it. Place it on your favourite side of bed. We have 16 cruises with O and never request ahead and it is always arranged before bed time.

Fabulous! Things just seem to happen on O that is why we like their service.

My DH uses a CPAP machine, leave it on the bed by the time you get back it will be plugged with extention cord if required and ready with distilled water at your bedside. Not unusual and room steward will see to it. Place it on your favourite side of bed. We have 16 cruises with O and never request ahead and it is always arranged before bed time.

Fabulous! Things just seem to happen on O that is why we like their service.

We always ask for the distilled water ahead of time. The reason?

Turnaround day is stressful enough for the crew - and I don't want to add last minute additions to their list of things that they have to get done. If your cabin attendants know ahead of time that you will need distilled water and an extension cord, they will have it with them when they set your cabin up.

Why not make their job easier?:)