Jacksonville hotel with parking and shuttle

averysmama

We are leaving from Jacksonville this October and would love to find a hotel with a shuttle to the port and parking included in the price of the hotel. Does anyone have any experience with any hotels?

Thanks in advance!

I'm leaving in November and still debating if I want to drive down the morning of as I live in SC and its about a 3 1/2 hr drive. However, as I've been researching hotels the Holiday Inn @ Blount Island and the Hampton Inn offer the parking packages. I prefer those hotels only because I have loyalty points I'm wondering too if anybody has scored a last minute deal on a park and sail package.

We have about a 5 1/2 hour drive to the port. It is a nice drive and not stressful for us to leave early that day and drive in. No fuss over a hotel and added expense. Jacksonville port is small and easy for us! :)

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn Blount Island twice when cruising out of Jacksonville. It's the closest hotel to the port. Free breakfast. They will give you your shuttle assignment the night before. Shuttle was waiting to pick us up when we returned. Car was untouched when we got back. Also has a Wendy's next door. I would definitely stay there again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...