flight time home from SeaTac

We (11 of us) will be doing a Pacific Northwest cruise the end of Sept. At the end our ship will arrive back to Pier 91 in Seattle at 6am. Is it possible to make a flight for 11:10am? We will have a shuttle reserved.

I am really hoping because if not the next flight will have a stop or we will have to take a red eye home to Boston - which I really do not want to do.

Anyone think this is doable?

Thanks

We (11 of us) will be doing a Pacific Northwest cruise the end of Sept. At the end our ship will arrive back to Pier 91 in Seattle at 6am. Is it possible to make a flight for 11:10am? We will have a shuttle reserved.

I am really hoping because if not the next flight will have a stop or we will have to take a red eye home to Boston - which I really do not want to do.

Anyone think this is doable?

Thanks

It is doable if everything goes right . If Mon to Fri you'll be tight because of traffic to SeaTac. You'll have to get everyone off the ship as soon as self disembarkation starts . Pre arranging to van for all would be the best option for transportation.

It is doable if everything goes right . If Mon to Fri you'll be tight because of traffic to SeaTac. You'll have to get everyone off the ship as soon as self disembarkation starts . Pre arranging to van for all would be the best option for transportation.

Thanks for your answer. It will be a Saturday morning. I am planning on making a reservation to have a van waiting for us to take us to SeaTac. I figured that would be the best way to do it.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?/

Thanks

If you look on the West Coast Departures board, you will see this topic discussed very frequently. The summary...your flight is doable, but you need to move along smartly. Having your private transport lined up is a good idea.

Thank you. Not really sure why I posted here instead of there -- duh..