QM2 world cruise 2019

Fayecruises

I was fortunate to be able to go on the QM2 for the entire 2016 world cruise. I knew before that they were arriving in Haifa (Israel) on a Saturday and Passover and that everything is closed I told everyone I knew in Cunard and no one addressed it. So now I am seeing the itinerary for the 2019 world cruise They are also arriving in Israel on a Sat. If anyone is interested in doing this fantastic sailing, they should pester Cunard to change the dates.

Where is the 2019 WC itinerary posted? I didn't see it on their site.

I couldn't find it either but if you google "QM2 2019 world voyage" it is posted on a travel agent site. A bit of clicking needed to find which one!

Looks like QM2 is skipping NZ and Australia in 2019, QV is doing the traditional thing and QE is ending up in Vancouver via Alaska which is certainly different.

M-AR

Lots of interesting ports but, and this is just one person's opinion, it seems more than half the days are sea days. Not trying to start a rant about the "good old days" but QE2 used her speed between ports on World Cruises. Apparently QM2 does not. Other ships out there manage to do more ports and fewer sea days but do not have the speed capability of QM2. As I said, just my opinion.

cruisecritic has details on QM2 World Voyage 2019 here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/cruiseto/cruiseitineraries.cfm?port=137&startDate=2019-01 On that website, if you click on the port, the day of the voyage will appear. For example, Days 17 and 18 will be in Port Haifa....

108 Night New York Far East Round Trip

New York (Manhattan)        Southampton    Seville (Cadiz)     Athens (Piraeus)   Haifa  Haifa  Cairo (Port Said)  Cairo (Port Said)  Suez Port  Suez Port        Dubai  Doha   Muscat    Mormugao   Colombo    Phuket  Penang   Singapore  Singapore   Kota Kinabalu    Hong Kong  Hong Kong    Shanghai  Shanghai    Beijing  Beijing   Seoul (Incheon)  Seogwipo    Hong Kong   Nha Trang  Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)   Singapore  Singapore  Kelang (Kuala Lumpur)  Penang  Langkawi    Chennai (Madras)    Cochin     Abu Dhabi  Dubai    Salalah     Aqaba  Suez Port  Suez Port  Suez Port  Cairo (Port Said)  Limassol    Rome (Civitavecchia)   Barcelona   Lisbon    Southampton   Day 104 At Sea      New York (Manhattan

I couldn't find it either but if you google "QM2 2019 world voyage" it is posted on a travel agent site. A bit of clicking needed to find which one!

Looks like QM2 is skipping NZ and Australia in 2019, QV is doing the traditional thing and QE is ending up in Vancouver via Alaska which is certainly different.

M-AR

Wow! Thanks for the heads-up on that voyage! I found some details on the itinerary (a bit early, but I hope it's accurate info).

Day 1 Tue May 21 Vancouver

Depart 5:00 pm

Day 2 Wed May 22 Cruise Inside Passage

Day 3 Thu May 23 Cruising

Arrive 10:00 am Depart 10:30 am

Day 3 Thu May 23 Juneau

Arrive 1:00 pm Depart 9:00 pm

Day 4 Fri May 24 Skagway

Arrive 7:00 am Depart 9:00 pm

Day 5 Sat May 25 Icy Strait

Arrive 7:00 am Depart 5:00 pm

Day 6 Sun May 26 Hubbard Glacier

Arrive 10:00 am Depart 2:00 pm

Day 7 Mon May 27 Sitka

Arrive 8:00 am Depart 4:00 pm

Day 8 Tue May 28 Ketchikan

Arrive 8:00 am Depart 6:00 pm

Day 9 Wed May 29 Cruise Inside Passage

Day 10 Thu May 30 Victoria/British Columbia

Arrive 7:00 am Depart 11:59 pm

Day 11 Fri May 31 Vancouver

Arrive 8:00 am

Interesting itineraries ... QV does the "traditional" world cruise, while QM2 is a "there and back" to Australia voyage with both ways via the Suez Canal. QE is an interesting hotchpotch with many short sectors and an extended amount of time in Australia and NZ. It would seem that a full QE world cruise will not be sold - just the sectors making up the voyage. Also I wonder if there will be further Alaskan cruises after the end of the "world cruise". That would make a lot of people happy :)

Amendment to my previous post - QM2 does not go to Australia, but is a 'there and back' to Asia only. Here is the itinerary:

New York City, Southampton, Cadiz, Athens/Piraeus, Haifa, Port Said, Transit the Suez Canal, Suez, Dubai, Doha, Muscat, Mormugao, Colombo, Phuket, George Town/Penang, Singapore, Kota Kinabalu, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tianjin, Incheon, Seogwipo, Hong Kong, Nha Trang, Phu My, Singapore, Port Klang, George Town/Penang, Langkawi Island, Chennai, Cochin, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Salalah, Al Aqaba, Suez, Transit the Suez Canal, Port Said, Limassol, Rome/Civitavecchia, Barcelona, Lisbon, Southampton, New York City

QV and particularly QE will be in Australia/NZ.