Which year will Celebrity go all inclusive?

Ex-Airbalancer

I would like to see gratuities included in the quoted price of cruises, this would ensure that everyone paid their fair share. I am not interested in drink packages, because they do not represent value for moderate drinkers like us.

We enjoyed visiting a ski resort for many years but they began to offer 'kids stay and ski free'. Since our children were grown, we felt as though we were subsidizing other peoples' families, and when we saw how much the prices rose we looked for another winter vacation spot. Their strategy was probably to increase their client base with young families and I expect it worked, but they lost many of our age group. I hope Celebrity doesn't end up with ships full of serious drinkers!!

As Arno has posted, some of the recently posted 2017 itins are marked as special offer....all inc option..basically same as 123 go but now actually using the aic term!

although we have 3 cruises previously booked through 2016, nothing new was presented for 2017 (other than the Mardi Gras itin) for the Carib, and prices too high...so we are not booking anything new right now..maybe when the new ships come out!

Edited by hcat

Because of the higher cost associated with the 123 inclusive, I don't have any cruises booked. I have never paid more than $100 per day, for a concierge, and I don't plan to start now. The cruise I wanted has a $900 per person increase between a oceanview and a concierge, and there are a lot of concierges available. The other lines are over $500 per person less for the same length cruise at the same time. The difference being is they don't have the 123 Rip off. I've cruised them all and due to Celebrity's cutbacks, they are all similar. The only real benefit X has is the perks for being Elite Plus.

The 7day cruise to Bermuda that I booked in a C2 averages $110 a day after I deduct the drink package, and the gratuities which I would be getting and paying for anyway and after I deduct the $150 OBC which is half of the $300. Given that information the C2 should be priced at $771 for this sailing without the AI. Is that what I would expect to pay for a C2?