*** The Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

Welcome to The Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group (Part 3). :D If you enjoy watching Mariner of the Seas arrive and depart on the Galveston.com webcams, you have come to the right place! If you have never heard of the Galveston Cruise Cam, here is the link: http://www.galveston.com/webcams/

This is the thread we will be using for the 2012/2013 season.

Who wants to be a part of our group? Join today! :)

432385588_Galveston2.jpg.c24c175ee32f128b8868a3e543780671.jpg

1064698041_TexasSticker.jpg.7e35b5121fb541e769a8e477c2dc5973.jpg

This has been pre-typed so I can be the first reply in addition to the first post (Yes I'm that greedy). :)

I just switched to a new picture hosting site (SlickPic) from Webshots since I was getting fed up with Webshots and wanted a better picture quality. Thought this was a good move, but turns out not so much. Didn't realize SlickPic watermarks your photos until today. Booooo.

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite webcam images from different webcams.

Carnival Magic and Mariner of the Seas arriving at the same time on the Galveston.com Cruise Cam:

2522146.jpg

Mariner's first ever arrival as seen on the Galveston.com Harbor Cam, which is on the same building and website as the Cruise Cam:

2522916.jpg

The ABC13 Houston movable camera in Galveston. Doesn't always show the ships, but here is one case when it does:

(Voyager of the Seas sometime in late 2010 or early 2011)

2533250.jpg

And finally, an image from one of the Seawolf Park webcams:

2522163.jpg

Dylan - you are amazing. Thank you for starting another thread (PartIII) for all to enjoy. I can't wait to see the Mariner arrive in Galveston once again in all its glory:)

I agree! Thanks Dylan for helping me get EXCITED about our upcoming cruise! We plan to visit Galveston on the 18th just to see the Mariner again before we go on December 9th!! :D:D:D

Welcome to The Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group (Part 3). :D If you enjoy watching Mariner of the Seas arrive and depart on the Galveston.com webcams, you have come to the right place! If you have never heard of the Galveston Cruise Cam, here is the link: http://www.galveston.com/webcams/

This is the thread we will be using for the 2012/2013 season.

Who wants to be a part of our group? Join today! :)

We sail March 3rd.....can't wait!!!!!!

Not on Mariner but on Voyager and Rhapsody out of Galveston. Yes, it is a highlight meal.. On Voyager the Prominade is the focus for teh midnight countdown. Do not expect everyone to dress up for the evening...Those days are dead. ( read this as: cutoffs, t-shirts, etc). But you will see tons of folks in coat and tie and cocktail dresses.

Champagne flows ( nope, not the good stuff, the same stuff they serve during any normal week).

The ship is still decorated from Christmas so it is beautiful.

Edited by TEXASMUNK

This has become the place to stop in, drop a few pearls of wisdom, kcik around our thoughts and generally be thankful Galveston Has an RCI ship every year!

2 weeks and she is our vacation home for one week

We're on the Christmas cruise (12/23). When you get back, can you post if they've installed the Coke Freestyle machines on Mariner? Thanks!

Watched and recorded Disney Magic's arrival this morning. Triumph is supposed to be in port this morning as well, but I don't see her yet.

Just a side note, Mariner arrives one week from tomorrow. :)

Edited by Texas Teen

Watched and recorded Disney Magic's arrival this morning. Triumph is supposed to be in port this morning as well, but I don't see her yet.

Just a side note, Mariner arrives one week from tomorrow. :)

Triumph just pulled in about 5 minutes ago!

Triumph just pulled in about 5 minutes ago!

Yep, running a little late this morning. Watched and recorded her on the timelapse software as well. :)

- - - - - - - -

Not sure if I mentioned this to y'all or not, but the software I downloaded before Disney's arrival a couple of months ago was a free download and not a trial like the software I used with Mariner's first arrival. So I will be able to make timelapses anytime. :cool: I plan on making one for Mariner's arrival next weekend.

Hi guys! Checking in from Port A. Those pesky speckled trout and redfish once again took over the bay. Doing my best to relieve the problem. ;)

We booked both RCL and Princess out of Galveston in 2013 for spring break. Now, we will just wait and see which week it is. I hope RCL. :rolleyes:

We have been busy. Booked a B to B on Norwegian this summer from Vancouver to Whittier, AK. Then we booked another Norwegian ship out of Tampa next year for Xmas. Final move was for Galveston 2014 for spring break. We will be out of NOLA for Spring break this year.

I love teaching!:D

We have been busy. Booked a B to B on Norwegian this summer from Vancouver to Whittier, AK. Then we booked another Norwegian ship out of Tampa next year for Xmas. Final move was for Galveston 2014 for spring break. We will be out of NOLA for Spring break this year.

I love teaching!:D

We're booked on NCL for Hawaii in May. Never sailed Norwegian! Hope it goes well with the American crew. I've heard differing opinions.