Trolley Roger

calmpets

search the boards as there are reviews posted on CC. Also if you don't mind add yours if you take it as we have a group going to GC in February.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/shore-excursions/excursion/223/

Oddly enough, I never realized there were shore excursion reviews on cruise critic. I was checking trip advisor and such. Thanks for the tip!

Another related question, now that I've found reviews. Is this a thing you can show up to that day and pay then, or do you need to prebook through the cruise line? One of the reviewers mentioned it is cheaper to just do directly, but I've been unable to find a website or anything else that indicates I can do that.

We took his tour in March of 2016. We have been to GC many times and were looking for something different. It was actually kind of fun. Relaxing...took about an hour and a half. Wouldn't need to do it again, but it was good. Here's a link to my video..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It helped me decide also. It looks like all you see on this is a tour of historical buildings, banks and various homes. I think we will see what else there is to do. Thanks for posting. You saved me from booking this and being disappointed.

• 5 months later...
We took his tour in March of 2016. We have been to GC many times and were looking for something different. It was actually kind of fun. Relaxing...took about an hour and a half. Wouldn't need to do it again, but it was good. Here's a link to my video..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Were you able to pick which seat you sat in or were you ushered in to fill up each row?