Luggage tag/ divina/ miami

mcatmcat

This is my first time with DIVINA and I'm so confused as how the operate. I already paid in full my reservation and did the web check in for a January cruise. I got an email 1 min later with my info but honestly that don't even look like a boarding pass. No barcode, no luggage tag only my info

Is that the boarding pass and where do I get the luggage tags ( at the port ) ??

Thanks !!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We sailed on the Divina some 3 years ago (when she was first launched) out of Venice, what a beautiful ship - so classy - didn't enjoy the food though!!!

Our USA TA emailed us all the documentation so we just printed out our luggage tags & attached them to our suitcases after we flew into Venice. Hope this helps.

This is my first time with DIVINA and I'm so confused as how the operate. I already paid in full my reservation and did the web check in for a January cruise. I got an email 1 min later with my info but honestly that don't even look like a boarding pass. No barcode, no luggage tag only my info

Is that the boarding pass and where do I get the luggage tags ( at the port ) ??

Thanks !!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Just print that out and you are all set.....As the the other posted if you booked with a TA they will receive your documents and should, i say SHOULD email them to you directly. We had a wonderful time on the Divina a few weeks ago, the food has obviously changed as we thought it was wonderful.

I'm travelling on December 6th and just yesterday received my email information, including bar code(☺️) and luggage tags. I too, did online check in ages ago and was wondering when I would get this particular information. I am beside myself excited about our trip!!! Good/bad reviews are only one persons opinion. I am going open minded, and ready to relax on a beautiful vacation in the carribean! A lovely break! We are expecting snow tomorrow,...gonna be a long winter!

I'm travelling on December 6th and just yesterday received my email information, including bar code(☺️) and luggage tags. I too, did online check in ages ago and was wondering when I would get this particular information. I am beside myself excited about our trip!!! Good/bad reviews are only one persons opinion. I am going open minded, and ready to relax on a beautiful vacation in the carribean! A lovely break! We are expecting snow tomorrow,...gonna be a long winter!
Also on the December 6th (my wife's Birthday) cruise and received my documents yesterday. Maritimecruiserrn, why don't you come over to the Roll Call for this cruise and meet some of the people sailing with you. Bob

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2031865

I have also heard that sending a message on their at the MSC Cruises Facebook page is the best way to get results.

I received my cruise documents yesterday along with my two bar-coded luggage tags which say "Additional labels are available at the pier. Please do not use photocopies or reprints of this page". Does this mean that they only expect us to have one piece of checked luggage each? Has anyone ever violated this policy or did you just wait until you got to the pier where they say they will have extra tags for you? Bob

Edited by CTBob

• 2 weeks later...
I have also heard that sending a message on their at the MSC Cruises Facebook page is the best way to get results.

I received my cruise documents yesterday along with my two bar-coded luggage tags which say "Additional labels are available at the pier. Please do not use photocopies or reprints of this page". Does this mean that they only expect us to have one piece of checked luggage each? Has anyone ever violated this policy or did you just wait until you got to the pier where they say they will have extra tags for you? Bob

Bob -

I had the same question. I contacted my TA and she told me to just print the additional copies . . . . but I hesitated since it clearly states DO NOT PHOTOCOPY! I'm thinking perhaps that is because of the bar code? I too would like to be able to have all my bags tagged BEFORE I get to the pier - one less thing to worry about.

Mary Lou

No worries with luggage tags! You can bring as many bags as you wish!!:D They have plenty of tags at check-in. You're right about the bar codes--they only expect so many codes per room, and if you use extra copied luggage tags, it throws it off!! We just got back from an 11 day sail on the Fantasia--we checked 4 bags and carried another 2 ( so NOT doing THAT!! :eek: ). We had all our bags before 6. I so wish I were still on the Fantasia--we had such a good time!!:D