Shuttle from Barcelona port to airport

chubbypiggy

Have anyone used Tourist Active shuttles from Barcelona cruise port to Barcelona El Prat airport (BCN)?

We have a group of 9 people and need a shuttle from the port to the airport in May (leaving the cruise port around 8:30 a.m.). I got the Tourist Active shuttle information from the Barcelona Tourist site, and their charge for 9 people is 83.75 euros; which I thought is quite reasonable. Since I have never heard of that company before, I would like to get some comments from others.

If you have never heard of that company before, do you have suggestions for another company?

Thank you for your assistance.

Have anyone used Tourist Active shuttles from Barcelona cruise port to Barcelona El Prat airport (BCN)?

We have a group of 9 people and need a shuttle from the port to the airport in May (leaving the cruise port around 8:30 a.m.). I got the Tourist Active shuttle information from the Barcelona Tourist site, and their charge for 9 people is 83.75 euros; which I thought is quite reasonable. Since I have never heard of that company before, I would like to get some comments from others.

If you have never heard of that company before, do you have suggestions for another company?

Thank you for your assistance.

Besides "Active Shuttle" company, I am also interested in "BCN.Travel" shuttle (77 euros for 9 persons).

Anyone ever used Active Shuttle or BCN.Travel? Any other recommendations?

Thank you.

There have been recent reports of some tour companies now telling clients that only 'official' vehicles are being authorized in the port of Barcelona area. They have been telling passengers that they must take the shuttle or official taxi to the area outside the port to then meet their private tour.

I am not sure how this is going to effect these shuttle companies, but is something to verify prior to advance payment or deposit for a shuttle service. This appears to be the result of a recent ban on services such as UBER in Spain. If these shuttle companies are authorized by the port, this should not be a problem.

I am only posting second hand information and I have not found any public notice of these changes that were posted in another thread on the RCI forum this week.

I have used BCN travel many times and have always been happy with them.

Be sure to book a Private Transfer rather than a shuttle. That way it will only be your group on the mini-bus. With a 'shuttle' you will be sharing with others and may have to wait for the vehicle to fill up.

Bear in mind what MADflyer says and ask them if the rumour is true before finally booking.

• 6 months later...