Diamond lounge on Mariner or Voyager

Pean

I know there is a lot of ongoing discussions on if diamond lounges are continuing but I was wondering if someone can tell me if there are currently diamond lounges on Mariner or Voyager of the Seas. Thanks

I know there is a lot of ongoing discussions on if diamond lounges are continuing but I was wondering if someone can tell me if there are currently diamond lounges on Mariner or Voyager of the Seas. Thanks

Yes on both - on deck 14 in the Viking Crown Lounge.

Not sure there are discussions about them not continuing with the DL's, but maybe some CC discussion about limiting them to D+ and above.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Yes on both - on deck 14 in the Viking Crown Lounge.

Not sure there are discussions about them not continuing with the DL's, but maybe some CC discussion about limiting them to D+ and above.

Thanks very much for your response. :)

There are/were beautiful lounges built behind the Viking Crown Lounge for the Diamond Lounge. I'm not sure that there still is on Mariner. I've been trying to research this as we are joining Mariner next week from Shanghai to Singapore and can find no information. We were on the relocation cruise for part of the way to China and the Diamond Lounge was at that time being turned into a High Rollers lounge, so no access for D and above.

I am hoping there is access to the Concierge Lounge, if there still is one, for D+.

Anyway, I can let you know for sure after Oct 7th. :)

Yes...the Mariner has a great DL...even though we (D+) could also use the CL we opted for the DL. Even though the CL was only steps from our cabin (#9624) on deck #9 ...it was a small interior space...the DL was so much nicer.

EDIT.....If the DL has indeed been switched to a high-rollers area...this is too bad...glad we did the Singapore-Shanghai in 2015 ....I guess we were lucky.

Edited by Ashland

There are/were beautiful lounges built behind the Viking Crown Lounge for the Diamond Lounge. I'm not sure that there still is on Mariner. I've been trying to research this as we are joining Mariner next week from Shanghai to Singapore and can find no information. We were on the relocation cruise for part of the way to China and the Diamond Lounge was at that time being turned into a High Rollers lounge, so no access for D and above.

I am hoping there is access to the Concierge Lounge, if there still is one, for D+.

Anyway, I can let you know for sure after Oct 7th. :)

Thanks, that would be appreciated. We are trying to decide between Mariner or Voyager from Singapore for next year. The itineraries are pretty much the same and it will be our first time on RCCL.

That is where it was but as I mentioned, it was being turned into a High Roller lounge when we were doing the repositioning to China. Hopefully there is another D lounge or at least we will have the Concierge lounge as on option.

I will update in a week or so :)

• 2 weeks later...

We boarded Mariner last night. It was very surprising to us that there are very few Asians on board. The Diamond Lounge has been restored to its former glory and the Viking Lounge is used as an overflow lounge.

Apparently since this is a repositioning cruise, there are far more Europeans on board. Most are British, then German, USA, Australian/NZ then Asian. Mariner could use a spruce up but is still in good condition and all the crew are very happy which is a very nice change from our last cruise on Oasis.