Brilliance Dec 1,2014 ??? GONE?

PH8

Was looking at the BR for early Dec........noticed the 6th was chartered,but now the 1st is gone too..........wonder why?? RCCL says they took it off for "inventory"............guess that could mean it come back.........

In the meantime,I'm booked on the LB same time frame.Guess it is a good backup plan.:):)

Was looking at the BR for early Dec........noticed the 6th was chartered,but now the 1st is gone too..........wonder why?? RCCL says they took it off for "inventory"............guess that could mean it come back.........

In the meantime,I'm booked on the LB same time frame.Guess it is a good backup plan.:):)

Sold out(until final payment)

Someone posted that the group that chartered the 12/6 sailing had so many going that their overflow was being put on the 12/1 sailing.

Maybe they ended up chartering that one as well?? Just a guess

That's what I am thinking.

Someone posted that the group that chartered the 12/6 sailing had so many going that their overflow was being put on the 12/1 sailing.

Maybe they ended up chartering that one as well?? Just a guess

That's what I am thinking.

That's what I'm thinking as well....and I'M BOOKED on the 12/1 sailing...when I called C&A the rep told me the cruise was showing "inventory management"...but assured me it had NOT been chartered...why do I not feel all confident with THAT?! :p:D

Ph, are there good prices for the LB? I may need a back up plan...

That's what I'm thinking as well....and I'M BOOKED on the 12/1 sailing...when I called C&A the rep told me the cruise was showing "inventory management"...but assured me it had NOT been chartered...why do I not feel all confident with THAT?! :p:D

Ph, are there good prices for the LB? I may need a back up plan...

Depends what you consider a good deal...but if your cruise is pulled,RCCL will no doubt offer you some OBC and/or price match you on another BR cruise or maybe for the LB for that same date....esp if you tell them,that is when you have to go.

Depends what you consider a good deal...but if your cruise is pulled,RCCL will no doubt offer you some OBC and/or price match you on another BR cruise or maybe for the LB for that same date....esp if you tell them,that is when you have to go.

Hope so...I got the BR for $584...in a D2...Aft Balcony...Solo...deals like that don't come along very often...but I don't want to go much later in Dec...to close to Christmas...now if they want to match that for NYE...I'd be on it in a heartbeat...:D

Pretty sure this cruise is going to be cancelled...it's disappeared from My Cruises online...and when I called C&A today the guy said it was being reviewed by the Revenue Dept...:( he said after they finish the review I should get an email or phone call with my options...but he would not admit out loud the cruise had been chartered...I'm bummed...but I really feel bad for people on my roll call who have already bought airfare...

I read on the Brilliance 12/1 cruise thread that the cabins on the ship had been purchased by a car dealership chain, Billy Fuccillo's, from Upstate NY. They also have dealerships in Cape Coral, Fl. Based on the thread they are giving away cruises with the purchase of a new vehicle. There are already comments by people who had previously booked presuming that they are going to be bumped off the cruise.

I read on the Brilliance 12/1 cruise thread that the cabins on the ship had been purchased by a car dealership chain, Billy Fuccillo's, from Upstate NY. They also have dealerships in Cape Coral, Fl. Based on the thread they are giving away cruises with the purchase of a new vehicle. There are already comments by people who had previously booked presuming that they are going to be bumped off the cruise.

I know...and based on the fact that he has chartered the Dec 6th sailing already...I'd say the odds of him chartering 12/1 as well are pretty good...or bad in the case of us already booked & not part of the charter...and it's rather annoying that RCL continues to say our cruise in fine in one breath...and then say it's being reviewed by Revenue in the next & they will be in touch after the review....I know...First World problems right? But it is disappointing...

I know...and based on the fact that he has chartered the Dec 6th sailing already...I'd say the odds of him chartering 12/1 as well are pretty good...or bad in the case of us already booked & not part of the charter...and it's rather annoying that RCL continues to say our cruise in fine in one breath...and then say it's being reviewed by Revenue in the next & they will be in touch after the review....I know...First World problems right? But it is disappointing...

Gonna join me on the Liberty?;)

I had e-mailed my TA to find out what is going on. RC told him "inventory management". RC said my cruise is still booked and sent a copy of the receipt. The only thing that changed from my first receipt, it stated that I was part of the Fucillo chartered cruise.:eek: I don't think so!!! I also cannot access my reservation through the website.

I e-mailed my TA back to find out what this is all about, since I booked it through him. I am sure I will find out more,

The sad thing is this cruise is the 2nd half of a b2b and our air is booked.

• 7 months later...
I had e-mailed my TA to find out what is going on. RC told him "inventory management". RC said my cruise is still booked and sent a copy of the receipt. The only thing that changed from my first receipt, it stated that I was part of the Fucillo chartered cruise.:eek: I don't think so!!! I also cannot access my reservation through the website.

I e-mailed my TA back to find out what this is all about, since I booked it through him. I am sure I will find out more,

The sad thing is this cruise is the 2nd half of a b2b and our air is booked.

Barb -

The same thing has happened to our Nov 30 2015 cruise. It is a repeat of last year. If you get this - please let me know what happened in your case.

Thanks

Barb -

The same thing has happened to our Nov 30 2015 cruise. It is a repeat of last year. If you get this - please let me know what happened in your case.

Thanks

I'm not Barb...but I was also booked on the Dec. 1st sailing that got bumped for the Fucillo charter...they sent an email offering about 4 other cruises I could choose from around the same time & keep my original price..they also gave me $100 obc...one of the choices was Brilliance for Dec. 15th so that's what I ended up booking...

Edited by kc320

I know it's very frustrating waiting on Royal to confirm your cruise is chartered...it took about 2-3 weeks after my cruise 1st showed N/a on the website before I got the email giving me my options...several phone calls prior all had the same response...my cruise was still on...the cabins were just being "inventoried"...when it compleatly disappeared from My Cruises page I knew it was done...I did luck out though & snagged the famous Aft balcony 9256...for my Dec. 15th cruise...:D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not Barb...but I was also booked on the Dec. 1st sailing that got bumped for the Fucillo charter...they sent an email offering about 4 other cruises I could choose from around the same time & keep my original price..they also gave me $100 obc...one of the choices was Brilliance for Dec. 15th so that's what I ended up booking...

Thanks so much for responding. I'm on the November 30th (most-likely chartered) sailing also.

Besides the one you chose, do you remember what other sailings were offered? I'm curious if the alternatives will be all on Brilliance and/or 5-night sailings.

Edited by Nabalab