CocoCay-beach bungalows

travlDR

Just saw that you can now rent Beach bungalows in advance on CocoCay-- it say on South Beach--- so is this something new? The cabanas right there in the area near the tender arrival doc is not what this is describing? Are those cabanas still available in the old way--- not in advance- suite passengers first? I like it there= not sure about this new deal- has anyone been to this South Beach bungalow booked as a shore excursion? Tell me- tell me-- what do you all think?

Just saw that you can now rent Beach bungalows in advance on CocoCay-- it say on South Beach--- so is this something new? The cabanas right there in the area near the tender arrival doc is not what this is describing? Are those cabanas still available in the old way--- not in advance- suite passengers first? I like it there= not sure about this new deal- has anyone been to this South Beach bungalow booked as a shore excursion? Tell me- tell me-- what do you all think?

They either moved them or added to them. (I forget; I just don't pay enough attention! :eek:)

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2392530

Earlier this year RCCL bought the rest of the island Little Stirrup Cay that they call Coco Cay. They have already started doing more development.

There is no map that shows a South Beach; however, the area west of Barefoot Beach is a likely candidate. They say a private Cocolimo takes you there so since it is that far away from the usual activities I like this idea best. The current Cabana area is not on the beach so is not a likely location for Beach Bungalows as described by RCI.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?sourcePage=shorexByPort&ProductCode=ZCV3&DestinationCode=

Edited by Scotty G