show times on Quantum

I understand when I go to make reservations for dinner ,time shows will appear. However,I was wondering if anyone could tell me the various times available for each show before I even book. Thank you in advance and good luck to everyone!

You can log in and go to your cruise reservation. Go to the Cruise Planner. Click 'Get Started' and then click on 'Dining' to reserve dining options. Click on 'Entertainment' to see the entertainment schedule for each day.

I just tried it for our Dec 1st Quantum cruise and it came up that I can not reserve now. But I did it a few days ago and reserved all the entertainment options we wanted fitting them around our dining plan.

For the Inaugural cruise, MM was available at 2pm on first sea day and 9pm that evening. Also the next evening at 9pm. The guest entertainers were available for 7pm and 9pm show - 45 minute shows. I forget the nights that they were available. Like you said, it gets confusing making dinner reservations at different restaurants and also making entertainment reservations!

For the Inaugural cruise, MM was available at 2pm on first sea day and 9pm that evening. Also the next evening at 9pm. The guest entertainers were available for 7pm and 9pm show - 45 minute shows. I forget the nights that they were available. Like you said, it gets confusing making dinner reservations at different restaurants and also making entertainment reservations!

This is pretty consistent w/ my experience on the 11 night. MM 2pm/9pm sea day, and 7/9pm shows for the headliners stuff. The other show... be darned if I can remember its name, was similar to MM later in the cruise.

Judy

This is pretty consistent w/ my experience on the 11 night. MM 2pm/9pm sea day, and 7/9pm shows for the headliners stuff. The other show... be darned if I can remember its name, was similar to MM later in the cruise.

Judy

Is MM available at those times every sea day. We are on the 11 night on 2/2/15 but can't see any entertainment, just trying to plan dining and it's very frustrating. Thanks

Is MM available at those times every sea day. We are on the 11 night on 2/2/15 but can't see any entertainment, just trying to plan dining and it's very frustrating. Thanks

These are the show times they had listed for our January cruise and they should be similar for your cruise, hope it helps you.

Comedy---7pm & 9pm

Guest Entertainer 1--- 7pm & 9pm

Guest Entertainer 2--- 7pm & 9pm

Guest Entertainer 3--- 8:30pm & 10:30pm

Sonic Odyssey--- 7pm & 9pm

Mamma Mia--- 7pm & 9pm and also a 2pm show on Day 2, don't know if MM had other days for the 2pm show.

Interesting that your cruise shows MM at 7 & 9, the Dec 27 is showing MM at 2 & 8:30, and it is listed as a 2 1/2 hour show. I heard they were doing the complete show. And not a trimmed down cruise show.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Interesting that your cruise shows MM at 7 & 9, the Dec 27 is showing MM at 2 & 8:30, and it is listed as a 2 1/2 hour show. I heard they were doing the complete show. And not a trimmed down cruise show.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I just doubled checked MM on our sailing and it is 2 pm and 8:30 like you said, not the 7pm & 8pm that I posted above, you are correct, thank you.

• 8 months later...

I am on a 12 night cruise in April and also cannot book the shows. Has anyone figured out if there are standard times for each of the three large shows? Does Mama Mia always open at 8:30, do they offer the show only on sea days? This is more than frustrating since I was asked to make my dining reservations over a year in advance! I hope one of you have figured out if there is a pattern to their programming!

I also am curious about nightly entertainment. Any information would be greatly appreciated:)

We are traveling with three other couples on a 12 night and had to book all the dining and shows . finally we just gave up and called the Crown Anchor society. A representative there can help you with all of that. Crazy, system. We are hoping we did all this work before hand so we can enjoy the cruise. Good luck to you.

I am on a 12 night cruise in April and also cannot book the shows. Has anyone figured out if there are standard times for each of the three large shows? Does Mama Mia always open at 8:30, do they offer the show only on sea days? This is more than frustrating since I was asked to make my dining reservations over a year in advance! I hope one of you have figured out if there is a pattern to their programming!

I also am curious about nightly entertainment. Any information would be greatly appreciated:)

Entertainment can now be booked for April 5 sailing, but could it be that there are only 3 shows? Seems a bit strange that 4 nights have no entertainment

The entertainment for the 4/12 cruise is now open.

On the April 24th sailing 8 day Bahamas

Booked entertainment on the phone through RCI Days and times told by the agent.... Momma Mia---

Day 1...leaving the Bayonne.....Momma Mia 600pm

Day 2 at sea Momma Mia 230pm and 900pm

Starwater--- Day 3 1015pm Day 5 800pm and 1030pm

Day 6 930pm Day 8 1015pm

Sonic Odyessy---- day 7 730pm and 930pm day 8 730pm

Entertainer #1---nothing yet

Entertainer #2 day 5 830pm day 6 730pm