Walk to snorkeling from cruise pier

Peachypooh

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a beach my husband and I could walk to from the cruise pier or take a taxi to for snorkeling in Bonaire. We will be on the Norwegian Pearl.

Thank you!

You can take water taxi right from the pier to Klein bonaire island. The best snorkeling in Caribbean in my opinion.

Check out these guys. They were great and only 55 bux. They were walking distance from the pier. 5 minute walk I think. They had all the gear, the crew was friendly and helpful and we saw lots of fish and turtles. They gave us drinks and a nice meal afterwards too. The guides showed us stuff we may have missed otherwise. We really enjoyed it !!

• 2 weeks later...

I would imagine so. Is the person your mentioning about distance ok with climbing a ladder per se. Woodwind has a four or five rung ladder to get back on the boat. Its sturdy and wide though and the crew will hold your gear till you get on too.

I would imagine so. Is the person your mentioning about distance ok with climbing a ladder per se. Woodwind has a four or five rung ladder to get back on the boat. Its sturdy and wide though and the crew will hold your gear till you get on too.

Thank you. That's a good point about the ladder to get back on the boat, I'm going to have to make sure that she can cope with that.

• 3 weeks later...

:eek:

Check out these guys. They were great and only 55 bux. They were walking distance from the pier. 5 minute walk I think. They had all the gear, the crew was friendly and helpful and we saw lots of fish and turtles. They gave us drinks and a nice meal afterwards too. The guides showed us stuff we may have missed otherwise. We really enjoyed it !!

Thanks for your reply. Those guys got 5 stars on trip advisor. But it looks like they take you over to Bonaire ... Right? Our ship is scheduled to go to Bonaire the following day. Now to decide if I want to snorke in Bonaire 2 days in a row or have a Curaçao snorkel experience as we've never been to Curaçao. Hmmmm what a decision (lol)

Sorry

I posted a similar question on the Curaçao section of the board and clicked on the wrong island.

But I do have a recommendation for you:

Check out the Good Return Bonaire

http://www.bonairebest.com/things-to-do/good-return-bonaire/

And I plan to do the same excursion again :)

Edited by Losnab