FLL Transportaion

Antloe

I believe that Jiffy Jeff Transportation does.

http://www.jiffyjefftransportation@gmail.com

We used them last year and were happy with them. They were waiting for us right when we got off of the boat (we only needed a one way from POM back to FLL airport). Communication was excellent whether by phone or email also.

I'm not a lawyer. I did not wear seat belts as a kid and I have the scars to prove it :eek:; to the best of my knowledge using car seats is the law in FLA and everywhere else in the US I have travelled to.

Airlines will check them for free if you don't choose to use the seat on your flight - if you don't bring a car seat your shore excursion choices are extremely limited. :(

Is that rental seat properly sized? Properly maintained? Properly installed? Why so many parents do not want to bring their own car seats just mystifies this father of three. :confused:

Ask 60 minute's reporter Bob Simon's family if they wish he had been wearing a seat belt in that NYC limo 10 or so days ago - he might still be with us. :(

I'm not a lawyer. I did not wear seat belts as a kid and I have the scars to prove it :eek:; to the best of my knowledge using car seats is the law in FLA and everywhere else in the US I have travelled to.

Airlines will check them for free if you don't choose to use the seat on your flight - if you don't bring a car seat your shore excursion choices are extremely limited. :(

Is that rental seat properly sized? Properly maintained? Properly installed? Why so many parents do not want to bring their own car seats just mystifies this father of three. :confused:

Ask 60 minute's reporter Bob Simon's family if they wish he had been wearing a seat belt in that NYC limo 10 or so days ago - he might still be with us. :(

If you want to debate this topic go over to the family board. You can argue with the parents that do not bring carseats at all and just lap the kids in cabs in foreign ports.