Train to Paris after cruise from Barcelona

Laszlo

I did it last year the reverse -- Paris to Barcelona. It was so much nicer than flying. Our first class seats were about the same price as flying and we avoided all of that airport hassle. Bring a bottle of wine and a picnic and enjoy the scenery in comfort.

• 4 weeks later...

Where did you purchase your tickets? We want to take the train from Barcelona to Paris but all I can find is a eurorail pass for a minimum 4 days use. We just want to purchase a ticket to Paris?

Where did you purchase your tickets? We want to take the train from Barcelona to Paris but all I can find is a eurorail pass for a minimum 4 days use. We just want to purchase a ticket to Paris?

You'll find all the information about the trip here, and a link to sites where you can book the ticket:

http://www.seat61.com/Paris-to-Barcelona-by-TGV-train.htm#.V2cHevkrLIU

Edited by Marisawrite

I purchased my train tickets for Paris to Barcelona last year through Loco2. The site was very easy to use and I got a very good price for our tickets. I just used them again for our recent shorter train ride from Venice to Rome after our Seabourn cruise and was able to get two for one pricing as offered through Rail Italia.