All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

Originally Posted by respectableyoungman View Post

I made a video on the Breeze and would love if everyone would check it out thanks

Excellent job. Thank you very much.

Edited by eyern1
The video is by respectableyoungman. I was unable to get the multiquote to work right.

I have a question I am hoping you all can help answer. Do the Breeze balcony doors open to connect balconies for more than one room. When I called Carnival they at first said only certain balconies can be connected via opening the partition but then was told by my pvp that all the partitions can be opened and he was not sure why the deck plans show as only some connecting. Does anyone know for sure. (We are on deck 7,not in a cove balcony)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have a question I am hoping you all can help answer. Do the Breeze balcony doors open to connect balconies for more than one room. When I called Carnival they at first said only certain balconies can be connected via opening the partition but then was told by my pvp that all the partitions can be opened and he was not sure why the deck plans show as only some connecting. Does anyone know for sure. (We are on deck 7,not in a cove balcony)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I could be wrong, but I believe the connecting cabins on the deck plan schematic refer to those cabins that have a connecting door inside to the next cabin in case you have family members and want quick access to them.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got off the Breeze this past Sunday. Had an incredible time! I'm not sure how Carnival can improve on anything. They seem to do such a great job making guests happy!ImageUploadedByForums1402061818.044026.jpg.df0c2cc7dd6005ec2c014ba81f1063bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're so excited! I've been to all the ports but I'm really looking forward to enjoying a balcony cabin on the Lido deck.

Where do I find a bungee cord to hold the door open? Dick's Sporting Goods?

Any store....walmart, target, kmart etc

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

I know on the last couple Carnival Cruises we've been on there have been some hidden places most folks don't know about. What's the Breeze's hidden gems that I should know about.

Also, this will be my first time taking a child with me (8 years old male nephew). Anything I should know to help ensure he has fun/is entertained while still allowing my wife and I to enjoy ourselves as well?

Thanks to all.

Congrats on taking your nephew on a trip like this!!!! What a great Aunt/Uncle you are!!! You will give him some great memories to last his lifetime!

My husband and I have cruised with our daughter twice (7yr and 9yr) -- and this upcoming 2014 Breeze cruise will be our 3rd with her (11 yrs old)

SHE did not like the kids Carnival programs .... she said they kept her inside the ship too much. She likes to do outdoor activities. She said that she can do 'arts and crafts' at home..... So she did spend most the time with us --- I found a nice place on deck near the waterslides - and she found friends to spend the day with!! it was very much a good trip for all of us.

Of course - we take her KNOWING we are having a FAMILY trip. It is not a trip for just my husband and I --- so there is not a LOT of 'alone adult' time -- but we make it work!

They do have evening 'kids' activities with babysitting services for maybe a dinner to ourselves.

Hope that helps?

I know on the last couple Carnival Cruises we've been on there have been some hidden places most folks don't know about. What's the Breeze's hidden gems that I should know about.

Also, this will be my first time taking a child with me (8 years old male nephew). Anything I should know to help ensure he has fun/is entertained while still allowing my wife and I to enjoy ourselves as well?

Thanks to all.

We have 2 kids going with us, age 13 & 10. What is the best way to communicate with them on the ship? I've read somewhere about texting through a Carnival app and another about walkie talkies. Suggestions?

I brought walkie talkies for my two 16 year olds they were $25 at Walmart and as long as your on the same channel they worked perfect

~Natasha

Thanks!! Was the reception ok? Some people wrote that they had poor reception on the boat.

Thanks!! Was the reception ok? Some people wrote that they had poor reception on the boat.

The reception is not always that good - depending on where you are located.

Also remember that 'others' are on the same channel as you are so be careful not to give out any 'personal information' when chatting to your kids!!!

Congrats on taking your nephew on a trip like this!!!! What a great Aunt/Uncle you are!!! You will give him some great memories to last his lifetime!

My husband and I have cruised with our daughter twice (7yr and 9yr) -- and this upcoming 2014 Breeze cruise will be our 3rd with her (11 yrs old)

SHE did not like the kids Carnival programs .... she said they kept her inside the ship too much. She likes to do outdoor activities. She said that she can do 'arts and crafts' at home..... So she did spend most the time with us --- I found a nice place on deck near the waterslides - and she found friends to spend the day with!! it was very much a good trip for all of us.

Of course - we take her KNOWING we are having a FAMILY trip. It is not a trip for just my husband and I --- so there is not a LOT of 'alone adult' time -- but we make it work!

They do have evening 'kids' activities with babysitting services for maybe a dinner to ourselves.

Hope that helps?

Thanks for the feedback, I know he's excited to be near the pool and on the water slide all day so I'm sure he will be a happy lil camper. Wife and I were hoping the kids activities would be better but after hearing from you I have a feeling he will likely be bored as well.....that's ok, we want to spend lots of time with him anyway. Maybe we will use the evening child care to enjoy the steakhouse one night by ourselves.

Does anyone know if the Steakhouse and Cucina del Capitano have children's menus? We will be traveling with our 2 kids- age 13 & 10 and they are not big steak eaters, but we LOVE the specialty restaurants! Also don't want to pay $35pp for the kids to eat a burger.

Thanks!!!!

Can anyone tell me if there are the small fridges in the interior rooms? I seem to recall i had a fridge on the Liberty last year.

We just booked a somewhat last minute on the Breeze for this August.

Thanks!

Does anyone know if the Steakhouse and Cucina del Capitano have children's menus? We will be traveling with our 2 kids- age 13 & 10 and they are not big steak eaters, but we LOVE the specialty restaurants! Also don't want to pay $35pp for the kids to eat a burger.

Thanks!!!!

Not sure about the steakhouse, but the Italian rest. did have a kids menu. Saw it at table next to me.

Sent from my XT907 using Forums mobile app

Not sure about the steakhouse, but the Italian rest. did have a kids menu. Saw it at table next to me.

Sent from my XT907 using Forums mobile app

Thanks!

• 1 month later...