Regatta exercise classes

treasurer

I just thought I should mention that many people, especially newbies, seem to think there are big differences from ship to ship ... when in general that isn't the case.

Yes, there are definite differences between Marina/Riviera and the smaller ships, but within the "R" and "O" categories ... not so much.

That being said, because an April cruise on Regatta had line dancing might not mean that the other "R" ships will always have the same. I don't remember line dancing on any of our "R" ship cruises, but that could be because I wasn't looking for them!

Of course support staff changes from ship to ship at various times. The ships aren't absolutely the same in terms of offerings (or even meals), although the cabins pretty much are.

As far as OP's question, most of the ships DO have free exercise classes (some not so free), but what is being offered on one cruise might change to the next cruise. There will always be SOMETHING however. And as Lyn said, you can walk the small track on your own at any time.

Plus all ships have gym areas where you can work on your own if you wish.

Mura

Thanks. I guess I'll have to wait and see. We leave next week so will find out then. We have been on a lot of ships but never Oceania--so was curious. I like the track and the gym, but classes are nice because of the social element.

Again, thanks for your input.