Jetblue, changing a name

Uri1961

good morning,

has anyone ever had to change a name on an airline ticket with Jetblue? I will be calling them today, however, if anyone has an answer.

I know there will be a penalty. I have a RT to SJ for 10/7/15. My hubby got the Shingles on 8/12 and the poor man is still in severe pain. He thinks he will not be able to go, I am hoping he will be alot better by then.

Anyways, if anyone has info, it would be appreciated.

good morning,

has anyone ever had to change a name on an airline ticket with Jetblue? I will be calling them today, however, if anyone has an answer.

I know there will be a penalty. I have a RT to SJ for 10/7/15. My hubby got the Shingles on 8/12 and the poor man is still in severe pain. He thinks he will not be able to go, I am hoping he will be alot better by then.

Anyways, if anyone has info, it would be appreciated.

Having dealt with a parent who suffered with shingles I can tell you that unless something comes up (an infection or something like that), he should be fine to cruise with you. I know he may not believe that now because he is in so much pain (I'm am truly sorry for him). but he should start to feel better within the next week or so. At least that was my experience with my Mom on the several occasions she got them. Good luck to you :)

I know exactly how he feels. I had shingles in July. They truly are horrible. They were actually worse once I started taking the medicine! It took me 2 to 3 days after the medicine was done to feel like I could accomplish anything without pain, but by the end of that week I was so much better. It did take another week or so for the rash to disappear, but it no longer bothered me. Has the doctor given him anything to help?

hello everyone,

that's for your support and suggestions. He has been taking medication since it was diagnosed on 8/12, he broke out the day before. The rash is gone, there is a scar, however, the nerve pain is still there, even with medication. I am not giving up, I think he will be good to go. He is a cancer survivor, so probably he got a real bad case. After what he has gone thru, I think he will be the first one on the ship!!!