Last Minute Summer Cruise Deals....

I need help with searching for last minute, or 90 day countdown, cruise deals for the summer, particularly in the Caribbean area. I am in the education field now, and only really have the summer time off to be able to take a cruise. The prices I'm looking at now are like $300 or more than the cruise I took in September 2014, and I'm looking at the same length of time. I was hoping to get some feedback if it's possible to book a last minute cruise, or like 90 days in advance and there be a good price. I'm looking at Carnival, specifically, since I've cruised with them twice before. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you! :)

• 1 month later...
so did you find anything? I'm considering waiting until a month out and then looking to see what's available.

As the OP says they are in education, and can only vacation in the summer time, don't think that falls in their 90 day window yet. Getting close if they grab something in June.

Edited by CruiserBruce

September is usually a slower month for cruises. Schools are back in session and it is the hurricane season. These help to keep the prices down. It is not surprising that the price is higher for this summer than it was for last September

I need help with searching for last minute, or 90 day countdown, cruise deals for the summer, particularly in the Caribbean area. I am in the education field now, and only really have the summer time off to be able to take a cruise. The prices I'm looking at now are like $300 or more than the cruise I took in September 2014, and I'm looking at the same length of time. I was hoping to get some feedback if it's possible to book a last minute cruise, or like 90 days in advance and there be a good price. I'm looking at Carnival, specifically, since I've cruised with them twice before. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you! :)

Hi

If you google 'last minute discount cruises' or '90 days cruise ticker' you should find a few web sites that can help your price search. I've never cruised on Carnival before but if you are interested you can sign up for their e-mails to get sales alerts. Lastly, head to 'Carnival' general discussions to get more tips. Good luck.

• 1 month later...

I think we should make this thread run.

Here's a deal I just found -

Cruise Line - Royal

Ship - Grandeur

Price - $1,400 for 7 NIGHTS and 2 PEOPLE (taxes inc)

Class - Y (Oceanview Guaranteed)

Port - Baltimore

Month - June 2015

Think that's a pretty good deal. Probably because its less than 30 days out. Not sure if I want to take it or not.

Edited by cruisevv