SS Antoinette suites electrical outlets question

jklc123

In the Uniworld SS Antoinette suites, how many electrical outlets (110 and 220) are available and where are they? I seem to have read one 110 and several 220 but can't find where I read that. Pending the Lufthansa pilot strike (oh oh), we are to fly out Oct. 24 for Basel so we're getting together what we want to pack and are thinking about converters.

Thanks to anyone who can answer this question.

I was on the Antoinette in July. There are at least 2 of each. One in the bathroom and one in the sitting area. I really can't remember past that. I did take a converter as well to give us additional charging capacity for electronics.

Just want to add that many/most electronics are dual voltage and only an inexpensive plug adapter is needed. I travel with a heavy duty US extension cord for my CPAP; with the adapter I am set to recharge my camera, iPad and other electronics even when only 220v is available. No need for a voltage converter (which have come a long way since the transformer days of my USAREUR years in the 70s). :)

There was an outlet on the desk/vanity in the cabin on our cruise. I always take one of those gizmos that turns a single outlet into a triple outlet. I plug my adapter into the plug, then the gizmo into the adapter, and I can charge three things at once.

Now enjoying the sweet life on the Antoinette. DH brought one of those three way gizmos, so that plus a connection in the bathroom to recharge my camera battery takes care of our needs. I can only access wi fi in the public areas, but that's no problem.