Cagneys...New York Strip or Ribeye

timkatmom

I agree with TravelJoe, the bison strip is a great offering in Cagney's if you're a NY strip lover. If you've never had bison, it's very lean and needs to be cooked less than beef or it gets tough.

Another great steak on board is in Le Bistro. The côte de bœuf for 2 is basically a thick, bone-in ribeye steak. It's 32 oz and is definitely for sharing. So if you are a rib eye fan, check it out.

I agree with TravelJoe, the bison strip is a great offering in Cagney's if you're a NY strip lover. If you've never had bison, it's very lean and needs to be cooked less than beef or it gets tough.

Another great steak on board is in Le Bistro. The côte de bœuf for 2 is basically a thick, bone-in ribeye steak. It's 32 oz and is definitely for sharing. So if you are a rib eye fan, check it out.

I'll try the Bison next time. Sounds good.

Just off the Pearl on Sunday....Had the ribeye in Cagney's...excellent. Had the filet in LeBistro....ok but not as good as the ribeye in Cagney's. Had the ribeye again in LaCucina on the last night...worst of the three.

Just off the Pearl on Sunday....Had the ribeye in Cagney's...excellent. Had the filet in LeBistro....ok but not as good as the ribeye in Cagney's. Had the ribeye again in LaCucina on the last night...worst of the three.

Gotta go with the ossobucco in La Cucina!