Wild, west kayak

JPV072900

Hello All, we are heading to Bermuda next month on the NCL Dawn, and we were wondering if anyone has done the Wild, West Kayak excursion. Also, are there other kayaking excursions available in Bermuda besides the one offered through NCL?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff :)

• 1 month later...

I don't know if you are open to sailing but we left dockyard on a Catamaran Snorkel & Swim tour and it was fantastic! We (group of various ages 16-50) sailed on a huge, very stable boat had a tour guide talking about the island and cracking jokes the whole time, we got to a beautiful cove where they played some music, allowed us to jump off the boat if we wished to, they had a paddle board, noodles, kayaks, we brought our own snorkel gear but they had some I think. (the boat had a bathroom, snacks, etc) We did this on the short day in Bermuda, the whole trip was 3hrs and they served some Rum Swizzles on the return trip! Yum! :)

I don't know if you are open to sailing but we left dockyard on a Catamaran Snorkel & Swim tour and it was fantastic! We (group of various ages 16-50) sailed on a huge, very stable boat had a tour guide talking about the island and cracking jokes the whole time, we got to a beautiful cove where they played some music, allowed us to jump off the boat if we wished to, they had a paddle board, noodles, kayaks, we brought our own snorkel gear but they had some I think. (the boat had a bathroom, snacks, etc) We did this on the short day in Bermuda, the whole trip was 3hrs and they served some Rum Swizzles on the return trip! Yum! :)

That is good info...but the OP sailed last week ;)

So good info for all future cruisers !

Was this a ship tour or did you book private. If private who did you book with?