So typical of Bermuda

modelman

Saw this on FB and was so pleased..

From the Swizzle Inn (original location)

10446717_917052921645369_3927419131519436770_n.jpg

Did you drive this couple to Swizzle Inn Baileys Bay??? The Burns' were picked up at (Blue Hole Park i think) by a friendly female veterinarian (dark hair, British accent) who had been paddle boarding....and she drove them here....They left their camera in the back of the car...(white toyota)...they are desperate to get it back.....Hey Locals...can u help out and share this?! Thanks!

People shared it on Facebook, and the woman who so nicely drove them to the Swizzle Inn was located, found their camera and drove it out to Dockyard to return it to them personally. Only in BERMUDA!!!

you ( we ) all remember the "priceless" commercial..right ?? or is it a CDN thing ?

Anyways...memories and pictures are priceless...to have this couple get their camera back is really great ! ... priceless !

Nice story! Thanks for posting it, as I am not on FB, would never have seen this.

Well done Bermuda, my new favorite place to visit :)

:D

P.S. Yes, those Priceless commercials are good. This should be on one of them!

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Edited by meatball_nyc

Love this story....we were there last year at tobacco bay looking for a taxi to take us to the swizzle...a lovely local grandfather said...hop in. I'll take you....he said he often does this and would not take any money from us....a delightful exp...

One of the nice things about the story and people's responses is the realization of just how nice the Bermudians actually are, and how comfortable people are trusting them and actually accepting rides and help from the locals. I am not sure if I were in say Jamaica I would get in any car that was not a taxi. But I would not really hesitate in Bermuda..