Azamara - Journey?

Karen Lynn

The V2 cabins are balcony cabins and have no bathtubs. You'd have to upgrade to a suite--same as you would on Royal or X--to get a tub. The showers are small and have a curtain rather than a glass enclosure. In terms of size, more like the Celebrity M class than the S class. The sofas in the cabins are no different in terms of hardness or softness than what you'd find on X or Royal.

I have to admit, I was dreading the shower on our last cruise. But, I found it to be quite adequate after our 2 nights in a Nice hotel. Once you have a shower smaller than the one on ACC, you appreciate it more and the size isn't such an issue. ;) I thought our loveseat was comfortable.

Tubs in the suites are small - not worth upgrading just for the tub, you might be very disappointed. The suites do come with other nice perks though if you budget will stretch that far

Tubs in the suites are small - not worth upgrading just for the tub, you might be very disappointed. The suites do come with other nice perks though if you budget will stretch that far

Ann, I am sorry but i do not agree. I find them long enough and deep enough.. I have seen deeper but you do not need longer for a good soak.. not great for reading due to lighting but I do try.

Edited by ellbon

The tubs are a good twelve inches shorter than we are used to in the UK. I am not sure where the OP is from or how tall they are but at 5'8" they are not long enough to enjoy a comfortable soak and if they are expecting a European length tub or a tub like in Celebrity or RC suites they would be disappointed.

As I say lots of reasons still to go for a suite and as others say, the showers are perfectly adequate though again smaller than on Celebrity or RC

Edited by uktog