MSC Divina carribean family excursions?

plucasana

What sort of "excursion" are you looking for? That would be helpful info ! Things, like beaches or shopping, really require NO excursion at all. If you could be more specific, we can help!

Edited by cb at sea

Yes sorry. There ought to be packages for a whole family like 2 adults plus two kids for 100$ for special ports. I heard of this for jamaika, but do not know of any specifics.

we would be interested in sightseeing rather than beach, that would be easier to do by taxi as you mentioned. thank you!

That type of package is not commonly offered by US based cruise lines. Perhaps MSC does this in Europe? My only cruise on Divina was a short one, and we did not do any excursions. Perhaps you could ask this on the MSC board here at CC, under Cruise Lines A-O. EM

That type of package is not commonly offered by US based cruise lines. Perhaps MSC does this in Europe? My only cruise on Divina was a short one, and we did not do any excursions. Perhaps you could ask this on the MSC board here at CC, under Cruise Lines A-O. EM

MSC doesn't offer anything in package format on Divina, just the standard lot of excursions like any other line. (I would also be curious if it is done differently in Europe.) MSC is a bit more competitively priced than the more mainstream cruise lines, and you also get loyalty points since the excursions are charged to your onboard account.

Plucasana, on the MSC USA site you can easily access a list of excursions for each port. I would assume the same is true on the European site(s) but login is not required so you could use the USA site for this purpose. I suppose it is possible that they sell family packages in EMEA for the same product, as MSC does sells differently in different markets on the primary product.

It is a good place to start to see what is available, and when you find something you like you could google for other similar option (if you are willing to book 3rd party.) People will happily answer questions, but you'll get better results if you ask specific questions.

I don't think that you will typically find much better prices 3rd party, but it doesn't hurt to look. If you have very young kids, in some cases a 3rd party will give a large discount or allow the kids for free. Of course, if you find something that the lines don't offer then that is that. If you read the ports of call boards for awhile you'll get a good idea of the popular excursions.

Edited by mikesteg