Euro + US electrical outlets on Miracle?

booinla

Curiosity question: does the Miracle have both U.S. and Euro electrical outlets in the cabins? I am in an 8K ext balcony, deck 7, if that makes a difference.

I ask because when I was on the NCL Pearl in May 2016, and it had U.S. only, and I couldn't use a handy little 5-port USB charger I carry internationally ... no biggie, just surprised me a little!

I can't say about the Miracle since I have never been on her, but every Carnival ship I have been on has had Euro outlets. I take my Euro iphone charger and have used it on 5 ships. Triumph being the last one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Curiosity question: does the Miracle have both U.S. and Euro electrical outlets in the cabins? I am in an 8K ext balcony, deck 7, if that makes a difference.

I ask because when I was on the NCL Pearl in May 2016, and it had U.S. only, and I couldn't use a handy little 5-port USB charger I carry internationally ... no biggie, just surprised me a little!

Whatchu talkin bout? There was an Euro plug in our Pearl cabin, by the desk.

Most cruise ships are made by Fincantieri in Italy and the cabins have a US outlet and a Central Europe "Schuko" socket. The Schuko supplies 220 volts, so don't plug in single voltage US devices into it.

That said, many chargers and laptop power supplies are 120~240 volts and automatically adjust to the incoming voltage. You can get Schuko to US adapters cheap on Amazon.

I use a short 6 in cord with three outlets on it. I velcro it to the wall or mirror and I am good to go.

Whatchu talkin bout? There was an Euro plug in our Pearl cabin, by the desk.

No there wasn't! Or, there was & the dumb thing was in front of my face the whole time & I never saw it despite looking for it! One of these two things is true. [emoji12]