Emerald entertainment update...

Woody bailey

I was onboard Emerald last week, and the movies were numerous, on average 3 or 4 different ones per day. I did not watch any of them, but did see the most recent Planet of the Apes movies was on at one point, along with Guardians of the Galaxy, and Boyhood, as well as a variety of older titles (Hitch with Will Smith comes to mind) as well as various sports and concerts, both modern Pink, and older Bon Jovi, and maybe Bruce Springsteen.

p.s. these were all on the big screen, I barely turned on the cabin TV all week as I brought my own shows on my notebook computer to watch

Edited by PenguinLife

thanks for the updates. We depart on 12/7. Can't wait. Was there a must see show? We're not usually late night folks, but we're always up for good entertainment.

The MUST SEE show is clearly (IMHO) the culinary demonstration, including galley tour. It is done differently from any other show of this type that we have seen on nearly 50 cruises. It closes with a talent competition between the dining rooms and we were blown away by abilities of these very hard working people.

Oh, did I mention that there is also a theme - 7 Strongly Agree - just a little bit of self promotion...

We came off the TA and did the Canary Islands before that and these were the very best two shows that we saw.

Note: watch for the 'twins' with the very short mother.