Pictures of Enchantment being stretched

Here's a link to some pictures of the Enchantment of the Seas being cut in half and the new mid-section installed... http://www.aadhoogesteger.nl/cruiseschepen/verlench13.html

This is the front page with many pages of pictures of the project... http://www.aadhoogesteger.nl/cruiseschepen/verlengingenchantmentoftheseas.html

Yes, very cool. I wonder how we find out what cabin #s are in the new middle section? I'd like to get one of those if we book this ship. I wonder if the Vacation Planners at RCCL know??

Yes, very cool. I wonder how we find out what cabin #s are in the new middle section? I'd like to get one of those if we book this ship. I wonder if the Vacation Planners at RCCL know??

Someone said that the new purple rooms on the reservation page indicate the new rooms. I haven't looked yet, but that's what I have heard.

How will it float with a big hole in the center?

Will it have two sets of engines?

Will it have 2 captains?

Which side will have Portofinos?

Which side will have Chops?

At least there will be 2 sets of AFT Cabins!!!

Thanks for the info. but I was just looking on level 7 of the EOS (on the rccl website). All the cabins except the very front and back of the ship are purple on that level. I do see purple ones on the 8th floor that are in the center of the ship.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the info. but I was just looking on level 7 of the EOS (on the rccl website). All the cabins except the very front and back of the ship are purple on that level. I do see purple ones on the 8th floor that are in the center of the ship.

the purple cabins (D1's) on deck 8 are the new ones. From there, you can sort of scan down to the lower decks. There are 151 new cabins in all,.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived