Orient Beach questions

Grandmaflower

Orient beach sounds like a beautiful place to relax with calm water. We would like to rent padded chaise lounges and good umbrellas and relax the day away and drink and eat on the beach. Can you rent decent and comfortable beach equipment? What is the cost? We enjoy a good salad and wine for lunch. Is that available?

we were at Orient Beach and there were one after another beach bars/restaurants that offered various deals. We randomly picked "Le Strings"

For $8 you got a lounge chair/umbrella, use of showers/bathroom, and any drink (including frozen.)

They had an incredible frozen drink that had mangoes in it that was called "love on the beach"

I did not order food or look at wine options, but there are many small places close together to choose from. If you look up Le Strings on trip adviser you can get an idea of the food from the photos.

Other places had signs 10 services for $10 so I would think $10 for a comfy chair is likely average.

Don't assume the water at Orient Beach is always calm ..on the two occasions we've been there I wouldn't say they were...it depends on when you'll be there and the weather conditions leading up to that time.