How much is Wifi

judydoc

The WiFi itself doesn't cost anything Its when you purchase internet access time or enable the intraship texting/calling feature on the iConcierge app.

On the Pearl a couple of weeks ago, I purchased the 250 minute internet package ($100) as well as texting through iConcierge for both of our phones ($7.95 per device) for unlimited texting and calling for the duration of the cruise only. This texting/calling in ONLY through the app to other users on the ship. Texting/calling the outside world is a whole different matter.

Look for my iConcierge thread in this forum started a few days ago.

The WiFi itself doesn't cost anything Its when you purchase internet access time or enable the intraship texting/calling feature on the iConcierge app.

On the Pearl a couple of weeks ago, I purchased the 250 minute internet package ($100) as well as texting through iConcierge for both of our phones ($7.95 per device) for unlimited texting and calling for the duration of the cruise only. This texting/calling in ONLY through the app to other users on the ship. Texting/calling the outside world is a whole different matter.

Look for my iConcierge thread in this forum started a few days ago.

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for!

My DGD would like to be able to Skyp home while we are gone using her Ipad. I think a MB would be best since she would just talk to her mother and sister for a couple of minutes but if we do it for a day she would not be able to talk as often. We would not be checking emails or anything else Do they let you know when you are running low on data? We are on the Dawn in OCt,