There are three ships in port today in San Diego

iamirish

The Dawn Princess (far left) arrived about 6:00 a.m. - followed by the HAL Ryndam (far right) at 7:25 a.m. and right behind her was the Carnival Spirit (middle). We had fog early this morning - but will warm up to 81 degrees at the airport/cruise terminal.

If you look at the bottom right - you will see part of a light blue building in front of the Ryndam - that is the Holiday Inn ON-THE-BAY. If you look to about 3 o’clock - you will see the airport and about 9 o’clock (just off the screen) is the Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum.

Enjoy the view of our beautiful harbor . . .

Tom

http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?zoom=1.0&name=%2Fecodb%2Fsandiego%2Foneamerica2&skin=default&pan=-111.06&panfov=46.7&tiltfov=36.4&tilt=-3.54&oldimage=1192953701238658&width=640&height=480&oldscale=0.75&useapplet=false&vfadjust=0.44444445&imagemap.x=320&imagemap.y=261

The Dawn Princess (far left) arrived about 6:00 a.m. - followed by the HAL Ryndam (far right) at 7:25 a.m. and right behind her was the Carnival Spirit (middle).

Tom

Hi Tom~~~We are San Diegans too. I had DH drive me down to look at them. I have never seen 3 cruise ships here at the same time.

What a 'rush' ! :D

DH and DS just roll their eyes, and my sister told me to get a life.

I don't care what they say. I know my CC'rs understand. :)

Pat

Ha! I am planning on driving all the way down to San Pedro when Mariner arrives in 2009 - so how crazy are we? LOL And that is a 6+ hour drive for me. I almost went up to San Francisco when the QM2 sailed in, but I had to work... and that is only a 1-1/2 hour drive. So -yes, we do understand. :D

The San Diego cam has long been my favorite. When we sailed out in 2004 on the Legend of the Seas, DD was staying with my parents. They were able to zoom in very close and when we called her she was able to tell me what I was wear in at sail away! It was cool!

I am watching the Ryndam sail away right now.

Ha! I am planning on driving all the way down to San Pedro when Mariner arrives in 2009 - so how crazy are we? LOL And that is a 6+ hour drive for me.

Well, if you are crazy driving 6 hours, I must be a real LOON to drive 9 hours to get to Galveston!!:D ;) :eek: :D

Archived