Presumed Murdered Lunch on the Epic

ggooglyboogly

• 2 months later...
Just wondering if anyone has done the Presumed Murdered lunch on the Epic before?

Is it worth it? Is the food decent (not that it matters to O'Sheehans closeby!)?

The food really wasn't bad. The show was ok ... it was something to do. I wouldn't do it again, but it was .... ok. Just a warning - if you sit in the balcony seating, you are packed in like sardines!

Edited by SissasMomE

I agree with what the others have said. We did it on our cruise in April 2013 and we enjoyed ourselves. Actors are great and the food was fine but it is definitely not something we would pay to do again. Worth it the first time though.

we did this when it was just a murder mystery. unless it has changed a great deal, i wouldn't waste my $. ours was a 4:30 dinner......payed for food that was free in dining room with a VERY condensed menu.

I was able to somehow get just white chicken breast so that helped....i dont care for second city, but this was probably among their better work with the crowd they had. It is of course hit or miss depending upon caliber of the participants.