Bon Voyage packetau!!

Thanks for letting us know all is ok:) I have also been following your blog and look forward to reading some more, when you are rested and have the time to enjoy doing it.

Thanks again Joanne, it takes a fair bit of time and energy writing while travelling, much appreciated.

What an amazing adventure!!

Chez

xx

Chez I see you are doing some RCL cruises.... if cruising out of Sydney don't forget to look out for me behind the check in desk... after the all the blogs and video's you should be able to recognise me LOL...

Welcome Home.

After all your adventures , its time to put your feet up and relax before jumping back into the swing of things.

Thank you for all your reports. Looking forward to more once you have settled back into the routine of a " normal life". :D:D

David after all we did I have to say we were really tired the last couple of days we spent in London before flying home.... the day before we were to leave we gave up sightseeing at lunch time and headed back to our hotel to relax for the rest of the day ( so defeatist LOL ) ..... I slowly packed and Garry slowly laid on the bed out of my way and watched the Wimbledon final....LOL

Chez I see you are doing some RCL cruises.... if cruising out of Sydney don't forget to look out for me behind the check in desk... after the all the blogs and video's you should be able to recognise me LOL...

Joanne I most certainly will, RCL had some better offerings and prices.....but will miss my Princess benefits:p

We did briefly meet at a luncheon at Circular Quay a few years ago, I think it was just before your world cruise, but there were a few people there that day!!

Welcome Back Joanne and Garry,

Glad all is well and you are just recovering from your extensive travels.

You had me worried there, as I followed a World Cruise where the blogger just stopped before the end of the cruise, never to be heard from again. Although one of the WC followers did cruise with him much later and all was well.

Jo, the way things are going down at the OPT we might be lucky to have check in desks:D

Joanne I most certainly will, RCL had some better offerings and prices.....but will miss my Princess benefits:p

We did briefly meet at a luncheon at Circular Quay a few years ago, I think it was just before your world cruise, but there were a few people there that day!!

you know chez as soon as I pressed post... I thought "hang on ... we have met "

Jo, the way things are going down at the OPT we might be lucky to have check in desks:D

Grahame... I am sure you will look after me and make sure we have desks ready by the time we start up again LOL

Welcome home packetau :D

Look forward to hearing about the rest of your trip :)

now stu you were one of the lucky ones that at least kept up with my facebook photo's...

everyone back home thinks all we did was eat and drink beer.... I had to tell them that we only had free WiFi in café and pubs... hence the photo's LOL...

Welcome Back Joanne and Garry,

Glad all is well and you are just recovering from your extensive travels.

You had me worried there, as I followed a World Cruise where the blogger just stopped before the end of the cruise, never to be heard from again. Although one of the WC followers did cruise with him much later and all was well.

don't worry MM I am BACK.... I should be catching up with the blog now whilst garry is watching the swans on tv.... hmm

• 2 weeks later...