Fulton parking garage new orleans

maldenmusic

Just FYI-we parked here last week before we got on the Triumph. They had changed things since our 2015 cruise. You now stop on the 2nd level at the sign and pull into any empty space. You then take your luggage to the attendant there, they tag it and carry it down while you park your car on Level 6 or above. You take the elevator down and catch up with your luggage there.

• 6 months later...

I was looking at the parking website and had a few questions.

There are a few options to reserve a space, which did you use? The pricing is different and I wondered what the difference was between them. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you find it safe to park your car there? Was the shuttle reliable?

Thanks

I was looking at the parking website and had a few questions.

There are a few options to reserve a space, which did you use? The pricing is different and I wondered what the difference was between them. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you find it safe to park your car there? Was the shuttle reliable?

Thanks

There's covered and rooftop parking. It's a garage. Covered is in the garage. Rooftop is on the roof. I've used rooftop three times and covered once. Most do covered and that's fine with me....plenty of room for me up on the roof. I did covered once just because it's a long way up to the roof...but after I realized the first few levels are contract and you can't park there...then there were a few full levels...levels with the only spots available being too small for my full size truck...by the time I got a spot I was 1 level from the roof...so I just went back to paying for the rooftop parking the next time. It's staffed, secure, safe. Going to the port I sometimes have to wait 5-10 mins for the shuttle. Coming back there has always been a shuttle there waiting for me. One time the shuttle was full and another shuttle pulled up as soon as it pulled out. No problems. I'll continue to use them.

There's covered and rooftop parking. It's a garage. Covered is in the garage. Rooftop is on the roof. I've used rooftop three times and covered once. Most do covered and that's fine with me....plenty of room for me up on the roof. I did covered once just because it's a long way up to the roof...but after I realized the first few levels are contract and you can't park there...then there were a few full levels...levels with the only spots available being too small for my full size truck...by the time I got a spot I was 1 level from the roof...so I just went back to paying for the rooftop parking the next time. It's staffed, secure, safe. Going to the port I sometimes have to wait 5-10 mins for the shuttle. Coming back there has always been a shuttle there waiting for me. One time the shuttle was full and another shuttle pulled up as soon as it pulled out. No problems. I'll continue to use them.

Thanks so much, what a great help!!