Check In / Luggage Labels and Stuff

Hello..... Me again :D

A few more questions about Thompson

Do we get luggage labels sent in the post or emailed.

Can I use my own electrical stuff, e.g. mobile phone chargers

Do they really charge for using a safe (and how much)

When do I find out what cabin I have

I have assumed we get towels for the beach.

Is it too soon to start packing (I can't wait).

Thank you all for the replies....

Hi no labels yes you can use your stuff only one socket so take a multi plug, safe only free one is on Discovery cabin depends which airport you go to, Caribbean & Dubrovnik you will know when you leave the UK the others when you arrive you get a nice blue towel? & you can take it off the ship. Mrs PC says its never to early to pack.

Have a great holiday and ask if you have any other questions.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

So it looks like you are on the Dream, look out for the best wine waiter Zecfreed, thats not how you spell it but it's close😉. Don't now if you have cruised before but the best recommendation i can think of is to take a change of clothes in your hand luggage so you can get into your summer wear as soon as you are on board as your luggage may take up to a couple of hours,but that's not normal. Have a nice warm Christmas😀

Sent from my b1-720 using Forums mobile app

Thank you - I'll look out for the best wine waiter.

I have lost count of the cruises I've done, but only ever been on P&O. I wasn't too impressed with my last one. Great locations, great ship but not very good attitude from the people working on the ship (excludes the lovely waiters and cabin staff).

Thanks for the tip.:D

Thank you - I'll look out for the best wine waiter.

I have lost count of the cruises I've done, but only ever been on P&O. I wasn't too impressed with my last one. Great locations, great ship but not very good attitude from the people working on the ship (excludes the lovely waiters and cabin staff).

Thanks for the tip.:D

Be good to hear your opinion of the cruise when you return as we are on in February. Similarly we have done numerous cruises over the years with P&O but felt it was time to try something different, hopefully on a friendlier smaller ship.

we are on the same cruise as longislandtea and day 1 of the 'pre-pack1' before pre-pack 2......then if lucky ....pack.............

Anyone just back from Caribbean?

For daytime packing 'no sleeves'. Am i wasting my time even looking as short sleeves/ 3/4 sleeves? It is really hard to get your head round summer wear in December here....

In my next life i want to come back as a man, clothing is so much easier....and they dont care if it matches!

Mind and leave your luggage labels on your cases for the return journey - they are coloured coded to identify your flight home and the appropriate coach from ship to airport.

I once forgot and sheepishly had to go to reception for fresh labels - they looked at me if I was a hillybilly just arrived in civilisation from Hicksville !!!

we are on the same cruise as longislandtea and day 1 of the 'pre-pack1' before pre-pack 2......then if lucky ....pack.............

Anyone just back from Caribbean?

For daytime packing 'no sleeves'. Am i wasting my time even looking as short sleeves/ 3/4 sleeves? It is really hard to get your head round summer wear in December here....

In my next life i want to come back as a man, clothing is so much easier....and they dont care if it matches!

I'm the same..... Going for no-sleeves. But what if it rains !!! Maybe just a few swimming costumes (hopefully warm rain - better still no rain). Maybe I need an extra suitcase or 2 or 3.

Just returned today from my canaries cruise on Thomson Majesty. Fourth time on the ship but I do not know if it is the TUI effect but it seemed more like a booze cruise rather my previous experiences on the ship. Think I will go back to the more refined P&O cruise.

Have cruised in the Caribbean on the Dream and Destiny in the past and were good value for money.

Sent from my iPad using Forums