iconcierge with 2 accounts same room?

luckyinpa

if i give a CC tied to my room card and my friend gives a CC tied to her card, how would that work on monitoring the incidentals on iconcierge?

It should not be a problem. You log in with your name and you're both given difference iconcierge numbers. It will be the cabin # plus a 2 digit code. Those 2 digits will be different for you both.

if i give a CC tied to my room card and my friend gives a CC tied to her card, how would that work on monitoring the incidentals on iconcierge?

Each person has an Iconceige attached to their name. Iconceige is only a gate way to your accounts. Basically each person will have their own account.

ah ok. so is there no way i can do it just from my phone. she wont be using a phone on board at all. though i can just bring a spare from home now that i think about it. just would be easier if somehow i can use my phone for both.

You should be able to access this on your interactive TV as well, no?

ah ok. so is there no way i can do it just from my phone. she wont be using a phone on board at all. though i can just bring a spare from home now that i think about it. just would be easier if somehow i can use my phone for both.

If she has her own phone with the Iconcierge app on it, that would be best. Aside from the viewing your account feature, you also have the ability to call and text each other using the app, but only if she has a phone also. Can be invaluable when she's at the pool and you need to give her a heads up about that sale on watches in the atrium;).

You should be able to do it from the same device. You just have to logout from one persons profile and login to the other person.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...