7 Dinners Specialty Package

slanik

We are cruising in February on Celebrity Reflection. We'd like to purchase the 7 Dinner Specialty Package for all around dining. I see it offered online but I'd rather wait and purchase onboard so I can use our onboard credit for the expense. Is the same package available onboard? Thanks for the info.

We did a 5 night one a few years ago on Reflection - the other two nights we ate in the dinning room on the formal nights, which generally have the best meal offerings btw. We loved it !!! It was so much fun...we honesty felt that we were treated like kings the entire trip. So just a suggestion for you.

Not sure if things have changed- but when you board, ask them about the ultimate dining package. In that you can eat every meal at a Speciality restaurant.....and that would include lunch.

good luck and enjoy what ever you decide.

And don't be afraid to negotiate a price with them....

they will reduce it. We also told them our favourites were the Lawn Club and Munaro's...so we had 2 nights in each of these and 1 night Tuscan.

If you get the right person...they will work with you !

Bon appetite !! and Good Luck

Brockmom

Just got off the Reflection. We had 4 specialty dining as a perk. We felt it was way too much. I can not say no when faced with fabulous dining. The buffet looked great, too. I felt it would be an option for us, Never in all my cruises would I have said that