Sillhouette July 16 Aqua Spa Cafe renamed

cruisestitch

While the sign still says Aqua Spa Cafe, all references to it in the Dailies now call it the SpaClub Cafe. I don't know if this is fleet wide. Perhaps an effort to make it clearer that this is not limited to Aqua Class passenger, as some have wrongly assumed from the name?

Thanks for the info. Just out of interest, does the now Spa Club Cafe (formerly the Aqua Spa Cafe) do coffees like espresso, cappuccino, latte etc or is it just the healthy guff without the caffeine?

Cheers

John

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

While the sign still says Aqua Spa Cafe, all references to it in the Dailies now call it the SpaClub Cafe. I don't know if this is fleet wide. Perhaps an effort to make it clearer that this is not limited to Aqua Class passenger, as some have wrongly assumed from the name?

You are such a fountain of information! :) Hope you are enjoying your cruise and thanks for posting your updates.

Edited by vulcan1971

Looking forward to any other comments you may have.

Our cruise on the Silhouette is in December.

Still sad at the news that Celebrity will no longer offer Luggage Valet.

Also that Bistro on Five is now Sushi.

I think you have hit on it, more or less. AquaSpa meant Steiner, This is a way to distance themselves from Steiner. Interestingly, no one who works there was aware of the name change and insisted it hadn't changed, until I showed them the Daily. I asked if there would be any new offerings there associated with the Canyon Ranch brand and they said no one had said anything so far about any new dishes.

They don't have specialty coffees, only a large dispenser of coffee, both regular and decaf.