Transportation at Fort Lauderdale ????

bigmama9224

Hey anyone know or heard of Ambiance Transportation. I need transportation from Hotel to Port, then from Port to Airport in May 2015.

Looking for a very reliable company. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks..

Why would you not save tons of $$$ and use a taxi. They are lined up at the airport, the cruise port and most hotels provide shuttle service....but if they don't, they will call you a cab. It is only a few minutes from airport to cruise port.

Hey anyone know or heard of Ambiance Transportation. I need transportation from Hotel to Port, then from Port to Airport in May 2015.

Looking for a very reliable company. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks..

We used Fort Lauderdale transfers. We had a large group and he was early and quick to get us to the airport.

I am assuming that you are flying into FLL (Fort Lauderdale airport). As long as your hotel choice is fairly close to the airport or cruise port, a taxi is your best bet. I think the Hilton Marina is the hotel closest to the cruise port if you need a hotel recommendation. I've stayed there several times and liked it. Try 15th Street Fisheries if you need a place to eat the night before your cruise. It is close by too and has good seafood dockside (eat downstairs).

We use this guy whenever we are in the FLL/Miami area and do not rent a car. He is professional, timely and reasonable. Highly recommended.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/howards-air-and-cruise-ground-transportation-fort-lauderdale