Megans Bay from Havensight

dna529

How long will it take and what is the cost of going to Megans Bay from Havensight? Is the trip on a winding, hilly road? Would it be closer to go there or to Emerald Beach from Havensight?

Hi dna529,

With no traffic, Megans Bay is about 15 to 20 minutes from Havensight and yes it is a hilly road, but if you are going all the way to St. Thomas, then it's definitely worth going there. I am assuming it's about $10 per person, but maybe someone else here can confirm.

Emerald Beach is closer where you would probably get there in less than 10 minutes with no traffic, but I would highly recommend Megans Bay over Emerald Beach.

Hope this helps you! Have a great trip!

How long will it take and what is the cost of going to Megans Bay from Havensight? Is the trip on a winding, hilly road? Would it be closer to go there or to Emerald Beach from Havensight?

I am debating going back to Emerald Beach or to Megans Bay. We have been going to Emerald several times on the last cruises we have been on with friends. The jitney buses wait to fill up to go to Megan's vs. taking a taxi to Emerald (never had an issue getting a taxi back or arrange for your driver to return to pick you up. Everything depends on traffic too. Going up and down the hills to Megan's bay can be exciting or frightening, depending on your outlook. I've never felt threatened. Last few times I've gone with a private tour vendor I know and love and may do the same this time as it's about the same cost as a taxi round trip.

• 2 months later...
I am debating going back to Emerald Beach or to Megans Bay. We have been going to Emerald several times on the last cruises we have been on with friends. The jitney buses wait to fill up to go to Megan's vs. taking a taxi to Emerald (never had an issue getting a taxi back or arrange for your driver to return to pick you up. Everything depends on traffic too. Going up and down the hills to Megan's bay can be exciting or frightening, depending on your outlook. I've never felt threatened. Last few times I've gone with a private tour vendor I know and love and may do the same this time as it's about the same cost as a taxi round trip.

We plan to go to Megan's Beach on our October cruise, we are interested in your private tour vendor if the price is about the same as a taxi. Please email me at mkainsta@gmail.com. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

We looking to book a private tour vendor to Megan's Bay in October as well. If you don't could you send me your vendors information. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...