How to find the Gates at ATL

hollon

Is there a site where I can find the gates, I'm leaving tomorrow from TYS to ATL to IAH, can someone help me with the gate I'll be arriving at in ATL and then to IAH. That too is a short layover - I'm trying to look on flightaware and can't figure it out, any suggestions

All on Delta/Delta Connection or different airlines??? Helps to know this.

If Delta: Put the Delta app on your device so you can follow gates...

Looks like the DL flights today TYS-ATL gated between multiple terminals (C and D), so no help there. ATL-IAH today leaves between B and C. If your flight has wifi on it, you can access that data for free through the delta portal. Just be prepared to move quickly off the plane and to the trains to the gate!!

Also - as you leave the jetway in ATL, there will be an overhead display nearby. That will show the connecting gate information for the passengers deplaning. So, you have an abreviated list to look through, with the most up to date information.

Look at the ATL airport map so that you have a mental picture of the layout -- which will help in finding your way around.

The advice to use the app is spot on. In addition to the gate info, you can also keep track of the status of your checked luggage, which can give you peace of mine. Or, can help you to prepare in advance if it isn't underneath you in the hold.