Tiki Bar Restaurant - Accra/Rockley Beach

cruisePAC

We're going on a Southern Caribbean cruise in a few weeks and will be stopping in Barbados. We plan to go to Accra Beach. I noticed that there is a restaurant/bar there - Tiki Bar. On it's homepage (tikibarbados dot com), it shows what looks like a "deal": free wifi, free beach chair, $30 in Tiki Cash, and more. It doesn't explain what I have to pay to get these things. Has anyone been to this venue and can explain what this is?

Thanks for the information.

We're going on a Southern Caribbean cruise in a few weeks and will be stopping in Barbados. We plan to go to Accra Beach. I noticed that there is a restaurant/bar there - Tiki Bar. On it's homepage (tikibarbados dot com), it shows what looks like a "deal": free wifi, free beach chair, $30 in Tiki Cash, and more. It doesn't explain what I have to pay to get these things. Has anyone been to this venue and can explain what this is?

Thanks for the information.

From what I have read...you pay $30 which entitles you to all of the above.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get to Accra beach and the Tiki Bar, and how much it would cost to get there? We have 8 people total in our group.

Depending on traffic it can take anywhere from 10-30 minutes but on average I would say about 15 /20 minutes.

A cab should not run you more than $15/$20 each way.

Tiki Bar is on Accra/Rockley Beach.

• 2 months later...