Blu on Infinity

mjwcruising

I am familiar with Blu on "S" class ships but not on "M" class ships.

I will be cruising on Infinity in April and booked in Aqua Class.

I am wondering what Blu is like on Infinity so I know what to expect.

I understand it is located in the MDR. Is it sectioned off, private and have a distinct difference from the MDR, or is it just part of the hustle and bustle of the MDR.

We were just on Infinity in December and ate in Blu every night. I didn't even realize that it was part of the MDR. If so, it definitely has a distinct look and feel. It is was just like the Blu on the S-Class ships we've been on, except the layout is slightly different. It's a lovely, private venue and if you will get the exact same ambience here as on the Blu on S-Class ships.

Michael

We were just on Infinity in December and ate in Blu every night. I didn't even realize that it was part of the MDR. If so, it definitely has a distinct look and feel. It is was just like the Blu on the S-Class ships we've been on, except the layout is slightly different. It's a lovely, private venue and if you will get the exact same ambience here as on the Blu on S-Class ships.

Michael

That is great to hear; we really liked the ambience and service we have received in Blu on the "S" class ships.

Mary

After speaking with someone that was on Infinity last May we booked an AQ cabin on the ship for our British Isles cruise. They told us that Blu was run very well and the MD Mr Popa was terrific. A great staff also. We had sailed on the Silhouette in AQ and enjoyed Blu VERY much.

Happy Sailing!

The space for Blu was carved out of the MDR, but it is now a completely separate space with its own entrance

Sounds great; I was just wondering what to expect. We are looking forward to a wonderful experience in Blu.

I see in your signature you are cruising on the Infinity on 4-24-14 to Harwich. We will be on the Infinity from 4-14 till 4-29 San Diego to Miami which means we will be on the same ship from 4-24 till 4-29 :confused:

Mary