Any special dining areas for Suite guests on Vision of the Seas?

Booked a Grand Suite on Vision for me and my DH. Was wondering if there were any special Breakfast or Lunch options for us? Also wanted to know what the Concierge lounge has in the evenings, and if it gets too crowded to actually take advantage of the free drinks. Thanks in advance!!

Booked a Grand Suite on Vision for me and my DH. Was wondering if there were any special Breakfast or Lunch options for us? Also wanted to know what the Concierge lounge has in the evenings, and if it gets too crowded to actually take advantage of the free drinks. Thanks in advance!!

Vision does have a made-to-order breakfast for suites/Pinnacles in either Giovanni's or Chops.

For breakfast and lunch, there's also a small section reserved for D, D+, P, and Suite guests to the left of the main dining room...same menu but you won't have to wait in line and the service (IMHO), noticeably better. Suite guests can also eat at Chops for lunch.

At the Concierge, they serve a variety of finger foods (the crispy chicken wings being our favorite) and a list/menu of drinks are available on the table or upon request. It can get crowded depending on your sailing and time you show up.

We were on the Vision (b2b2b2b)...on the first sailing, the concierge lounge was packed (large group of Germans) every evening. The second sailing, they had to use the Viking Crown lounge for overflow. The last two sailings...it was just about empty every evening. Happy Sailing!:)

For breakfast and lunch, there's also a small section reserved for D, D+, P, and Suite guests to the left of the main dining room...same menu but you won't have to wait in line and the service (IMHO), noticeably better. Suite guests can also eat at Chops for lunch.

At the Concierge, they serve a variety of finger foods (the crispy chicken wings being our favorite) and a list/menu of drinks are available on the table or upon request. It can get crowded depending on your sailing and time you show up.

We were on the Vision (b2b2b2b)...on the first sailing, the concierge lounge was packed (large group of Germans) every evening. The second sailing, they had to use the Viking Crown lounge for overflow. The last two sailings...it was just about empty every evening. Happy Sailing!:)

Regarding Suite guests dining at Chops for lunch, what is served? Is it a Chops meal?, MDR meal?, WJ meal?

I'm in a GS for the first time on Vision in Jan.

Was MJ your concierge? He's my favorite, the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On my cruise breakfast for Vision suites guests was in Giovani's. The breakfast was cooked to order, I ordered some combinations of items that were not on the menu and all my requests were fulfilled. Also, they opened early on days with early port excursions, like in Le Havre.

To address another poster's question, yes the concierge was MJ and he was excellent. He has a great personality and he's very efficient.

Thanks for all of your responses! I'm excited to have the options for special breakfasts and lunches . We are in a Grand Suite for the first time, and also sailing in January. The concierge lounge sounds great too!

Is the lunch in Chops complimentary?

The lunch served for Gold Cards is only on sea days. There'll be a choice or chicken/salmon or steak with vegetables. They may offer a special not sure. Each ship does that part a little differently. It's not the regular pay for lunch.