cigars in explorer loung on Mariner of the Seas?

Can you smoke cigars in the Explorers lounge on mariner of the seas? Or only in the outside designated areas?

Inquiring husbands want to know-lol

Thanks,

Helaine

You can smoke cigars in the connoisseur club. Other than that it's outside. FWIW, that could change...I booked on Adventure when they had a club, now the club is gone. If you're going to book too far out, check on the dry dock schedule to see what changes are being made.

You can smoke cigars in the connoisseur club. Other than that it's outside. FWIW, that could change...I booked on Adventure when they had a club, now the club is gone. If you're going to book too far out, check on the dry dock schedule to see what changes are being made.

I guess I meant connoisseur club- explorer's on HAL.

It is far out- Singapore to Miami - April 18 and ship is supposedly having a dry dock, so I guess we'll see....

Thanks....

Helaine

Ours was too. We bought about two years in advance...we don't actually sail until December. FWIW, it's not the most important thing to me, or I might have changed the cruise. Not sure how important it is to your other half, but, you do have options.

Enjoy your cruise.

Mariner's dry dock is after the Global Odyssey.

We are going on Mariner in 4 weeks, I'll check it out.

Aussie Frequent Floaters.

Maybe someone can help me here. Isn't there 2 "Drydocks" scheduled. This first one a short one doing just usual 5 yr Marine side, then after Repo back to USA they are doing the onboard updates & changes?

Maybe someone can help me here. Isn't there 2 "Drydocks" scheduled. This first one a short one doing just usual 5 yr Marine side, then after Repo back to USA they are doing the onboard updates & changes?

The only Mariner dry dock I've seen listed is May 20, 2018 to June 22, 2018.