A new start is upon us Now

Let's have a good month and say WOW

April showers brings May Flowers

Aprils loss's brings May smiles by the Hours

So here we go getting closer to a good Number

WE will weigh less and have a good Summer

April showers brings May Flowers

Aprils loss's brings May smiles by the Hours

I hope that's the case with me because we leave for our cruise on May 1!

I tried hard this past week and it paid off - a 4 pound loss, down to 207, a total of 19 pounds. I've had to buy some new clothes and it feels great. Only 12 pounds away from being "normal" weight, though 22 pounds from my goal.

I hope everyone lost weight this week.

Thanks Belle, no rain but actual spring temps are nice right now.

Back up 2 to 182, aaarghhhh. Eating hasn't been tragic most days but 2 bad ones a week, combined with "maintenance" exercise: short evening walks vs more intense cardio workouts, is just not cutting it. Used to get 10k steps a day regularly, now it's 5k to 7k on a good day. Making a difference in the wrong way.

Oh well, keep on keepin' on.

Thanks for posting the fantastic losses you're getting Cruiserman, great to hear your discipline is paying off and read the excitement in your weekly messages. Great work!

Hi all!

Belle ~ nice ditty! We're getting April showers here today. You know what Mayflowers bring right?..............Pilgrims!;)

CruisermanVA ~ congrats, you're doing great!:D

shootr ~ you know how to get results so don't fret! I get 5,000 steps on a good day!

My stupid scale said I was down 2 lbs which I thought strange since we had a lovely Easter meal plus I bought snacks for the "kids" which they didn't eat, so I ate a bag of Zesty Doritos over 3 nights.:o Weighed again & now it says I'm down 0.2 lbs which is better than I expected! I'm up 2 lbs for the month tho'!:(

I won't be weighing in until April 28th as I'm off on 2 cruises from April 8 - 22.

Have a great month!

~ Jo ~ :)

Good Morning,

Thanks Belle for the poem.

Can't believe Friday is April 1st. 2 weeks until cruise time for me.

I stayed the same. Ok.

Cruiseman, awesome losses. My clothes are too big too but I don't have time to shop for new. So, after washing I'm drying them on hot. That has shrunk them some. Some things though are just too big.

Sorry Shootr you gained. It'll come off soon.

Jo, enjoy your cruises!

Diana

Hi Everybody!

I lost 200 grams this week. Honestly I'm pleased considering the rampage I've been on. UGH

For those of you who remember from last weeks weigh in, I told a story about how my cat tried to kill me.... Well I finally went to the doctor since my foot wasn't getting any better. Turns out I have a fractured tibia!!! So now I'm sporting a moon boot and crutches.

I try to make up for my eating debacles with exercise but I'm really going to have to focus on my eating until I get the OK to exercise again.

Great job this week everybody!!

Isabel

My clothes are too big too but I don't have time to shop for new. So, after washing I'm drying them on hot. That has shrunk them some. Some things though are just too big.

Better too big than too small!:)

For those of you who remember from last weeks weigh in, I told a story about how my cat tried to kill me.... Well I finally went to the doctor since my foot wasn't getting any better. Turns out I have a fractured tibia!!! So now I'm sporting a moon boot and crutches.

Very sorry to hear this. I hope it doesn't interfere with any travel plans.

I hope that's the case with me because we leave for our cruise on May 1!

I tried hard this past week and it paid off - a 4 pound loss, down to 207, a total of 19 pounds. I've had to buy some new clothes and it feels great. Only 12 pounds away from being "normal" weight, though 22 pounds from my goal.

I hope everyone lost weight this week.

Lost 2 this week. We leave on May 5. Would like to lose at least 10 more.

HI all!

Wow , some nice losses this week! Congrats!:D

Diana ~thanks for the good wishes Gee to have that problem of clothes being too big! Well, in a way I do since the elastic waist bands on my pants are stretched to the limit.:o

Isabel ~ yikes, that is quite the number the cat did on you!:eek: Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Poor DH, who is tall & thin but has a belly, thought he'd give up cheese & cookies to lose 10 lbs but I guess the After Eight mints & "faux" Black Forest cake every day have contributed to his gaining 1 lb! Or maybe it's just our wonky scale!:rolleyes:

Have a great weekend.

Glad that everyone had mostly good weigh-ins

On to next week. Have this weekend try to

drink water, exercise and eat less.

Bon Voyage to Jo. Think Diana you have a little longer

till you leave.

Yeah, that "eating less" part still isn't sticking...:(

On the other hand, I enjoyed my exercise today whipping the backyard into shape!

yard_zpsaywhhbdi.jpeg

Tomorrow we're going to the airshow (but I snuck over to the fence Friday to check out practice)

tbird06_zpsizrhpgv0.jpg

What's your magic secret...I worked in the

backed yard yesterday..No POOL appeared.LOL

Your yard is lovely. I know you worked on the

pool last year. Great job with your yard.

I know the eating less part is hard for me this

weekend too. Enjoy the airshow.

HI all!

Belle ~ thanks for the good wishes. I'm looking forward to getting away from this cold & even snow overnight.

shootr ~ what a lovely yard you have! Are you close to Luke Air Base? I visited my sister in AZ just so I could go to that air show as it looked amazing from their pictures & videos.

We had the VIP service the 1st year they offered it & it saved a lot of walking.

Have a great week.

No VIP, so got about 5 miles in, but oh so worth it!

All the servicepeople were incredible - events like these make me pretty emotional - knowing the sacrifices they make, yet they are thanking us for coming out.

Main office of a KC-135 tanker:

20160403_125814-01_zpsndgxjdoq.jpeg

Sentimental Journey B-17:

025_zps45lj2xvy.jpg

Missus checking out the refueler's position:

20160403_1251370-01_zps8gj1vsgf.jpeg

Old and new:

022_zpsg9vfp7st.jpg

Know how I know I got the right one? She worked a 12 hour night shift at labor/delivery at the hospital, came home and changed clothes, and away we went for another 12 hours.

Even though I still didn't eat too well, my life is about as good as anyone could ever hope for.

Hope you all had a good weekend and thanks for letting me share.