Visa for india

snoozy8

Just doing a dummy run on this visa application. When I put in retired .asked me for my employers details. Think I must have done something wrong. And is this correct that they ask for details on your parents.

Byeeeee

Just doing a dummy run on this visa application. When I put in retired .asked me for my employers details. Think I must have done something wrong. And is this correct that they ask for details on your parents.

Byeeeee

The India visa is one of the roughest to do correctly. I'd recommend paying a visa service to do it for you.

The visa for India is a total pain. Yes, they do ask about your parents. When I filled mine in, there were parts that had to left blank because they did not pertain.

In Britain you do have the advantage of being able to send your applications directly to the embassy/consulate which we can not do in the US.

Byeeeee

I thnk it's best to use a service to make sure it's done correctly.

I believe they ask for details about your parents to determine if you have any ties to Pakistan, and the job info or financial info is to be sure you're not going to stay and be a drain on their economy. It's a chore to fill out all the required info, but I've done it twice and never used a service. Good luck

Chris